• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

A free HARD Tech House track by Mike Goodwin

Mike Goodwin

TRIBE Member
This track has been written a couple of different times in different ways. The track contains samples from the late Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. As well as a sample from Graca Machel (Nelson Mandela's Wife). The sample of Graca Machel was recorded at Toronto's own Ryerson University when she and her husband received there honorary degree's about three or four years ago. She spoke on the welfare of children around the world. Anyhow, I like this track and would like to share it in the idea of carrying on a positive message to as many people as I can. So if your a DJ and you feel the track and or the Message please turn it up loud and do your thang by bringing it to the people.

Thanks, and hey I hope you enjoy it!

Oh yes the track is called Role Models It is a 16bit wav.

http://www.michaelgoodwin.net/Role models

Mike Goodwin

TRIBE Member
well here is another mix of this track for you verg.

(repost from the techno room)

Hey folks I did a new edit of this track today and thought I would share it. This is the "dub" version. It is very much the same but the words are kept to a minimum. I also have fixed the mp3 version of this track. It was the "short version" It is now the "full version" like the .wav.

Ok so here is the dub version

http://www.michaelgoodwin.net/michael_goodwin-role_models_dub.mp3

Hope you like it.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Chaz

TRIBE Member
Hot damn that's a slammin' little number. Killer sample use as well m8.

Nice werk Mike.

Looking forward to hearing more!

Mike Goodwin

TRIBE Member
Blue Meanies said:
hey I likely, mind if I use it playing live?... can you host a track for me?
By all means play it out live. All I ask is that if people ask that you tell them who made it. As for hosting a track for you send me a pm and we can take it from there.

peace.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories