• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

a freak of nature...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

patri©k

TRIBE Member
I saw a wild hare in a Geseke, Germany field that was just as big. Thought it was a small dog at first.

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
Ditto Much said:
my lord look at the size of its feet!
just think of all the offspring this guys producing... he's surely a hit with the females and you know what they say about rabbits. lol

d

thom100

TRIBE Member
just a second its only 16 almost 17 pounds, so maybe the man was really small and it was a creative photographer.

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
thom100 said:
just a second its only 16 almost 17 pounds, so maybe the man was really small and it was a creative photographer.
might be abit of camera angle playing a factor there but still... that's still one big rabbit! (eats 2kgs of food a day? eek. lol)

d

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
The Competition:

He might look like a child in a fluffy suit, but monster-sized Roberto is just a very big rabbit!

At a whopping 16kg, and measuring over a metre-long, two-year-old Roberto could be the biggest bunny ever.

His owner, Annette Edwards, said: "He can't fit into a normal size hutch, and even has to sleep on a dog's bed."

A Guinness World Records spokesman said Roberto was the biggest bunny they'd heard of, but they no longer awarded records to big animals.

That's because they're worried that pet owners might deliberately over-feed their pets to get in the record books.

Roberto beats Dancer, the last title-holder, by three kg.

Mrs Edwards hopes that Roberto is fully grown, although Continental Giant rabbits can live for 12 years.

Considering he's bigger than most three-year-old children already, we can see why!

Fact File
Robert's daily menu​
Breakfast: Six carrots, dog bowl of dried food
Lunch: Two handfuls of hay, yoghurt drops
Dinner: A cabbage, dog bowl of dried food​

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mingster

TRIBE Member
i thank god the internet was invented so that we can look at pictures of monstruously oversized house pets.