• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

A Cruel Doggy Doggy World

migzzzz

TRIBE Member
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Ha ha Migzz it would figure you had a little white fluffy football for a dog. I can just see you walking that thing in the park now.
LMAO

~ Fox

migzzzz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sugar
I think you mean "dog eat dog world"
No...Actually i mean "CRUEL DOGGY DOG WORLD"

That F^%$^$ing Bastard should be SHOT and then Pissed on by DOGsssss...

:mad:

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Yeah, I heard that on TV this morning, It almost brought tears to my eyes to hear the owner of the pet that died.

I could not imagine how angry I would be if I lose my Angel.

migzzzz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Zorro
Ha ha Migzz it would figure you had a little white fluffy football for a dog. I can just see you walking that thing in the park now.
LMAO

~ Fox

HA HA HA... LOL ...

FOX... I haven't introduced ya to Peanut as yet bro???

ha ha
LOL

DAG:D

This dog here is Popular in these here ol' woods

sugar

TRIBE Member
I agree that this is a horrible thing that someone has done, but that does not refute the fact that the phrase is "cruel dog-eat-dog world".

migzzzz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
Yeah, I heard that on TV this morning, It almost brought tears to my eyes to hear the owner of the pet that died.

I could not imagine how angry I would be if I lose my Angel.
Nice looking Dog KillaLady...and i know what you mean.. I started ballin' my head off this morning, after hearing that SHITZZZZZZZZzzzz..

I'm soooo F&^&^%^%#ing BITTER about it!

:confused:

migzzzz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sugar
I agree that this is a horrible thing that someone has done, but that does not refute the fact that the phrase is "cruel dog-eat-dog world".

I know what the PHRASE is...
I just ALtered it!!!!!!!

ha ha ha
LOL

LMAO

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by migzzzz
Nice looking Dog KillaLady...and i know what you mean.. I started ballin' my head off this morning, after hearing that SHITZZZZZZZZzzzz..

I'm soooo F&^&^%^%#ing BITTER about it!

:confused:
Thank you, she's a very intelligent one too.
You're dog is cute. :)

migzzzz

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: A Cruel Doggy Doggy World

Originally posted by stir-fry
Hi, can I have your dog?

now.

thanks
bye

no....Sorry :(

But.. i'm thinking of CLONING him...
I'll CLONE ya a couple :)

Cheers,

miGzzz

sk8

TRIBE Member
where is Logan?

My sister is a dog walker in the east end along danforth. i'm worried that might be a park she goes to, but i couldn't get a hold of her this morning when i heard about it. I'm worried it might affect her dogs.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: A Cruel Doggy Doggy World

no....Sorry :(

But.. i'm thinking of CLONING him...
I'll CLONE ya a couple :)

Cheers,

miGzzz
Just one will do!

Thanks in advance!

:)
cutest dog ever

JAR

TRIBE Member
Authorities are probing the possibility of an injurious toxin as the culprit, and in the meantime, they’ve cordoned off the area and are warning dog owners to steer clear.

they haven't yet said it is a case of poisoning. It could have been an accidental chemical spill, pesticides, etc, etc. or poisoning. everyone is assuming the worst.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sk8
where is Logan?

My sister is a dog walker in the east end along danforth. i'm worried that might be a park she goes to, but i couldn't get a hold of her this morning when i heard about it. I'm worried it might affect her dogs.

Withrow Park is bounded by McConnell Ave on the North, Bain Ave. on the South, Carlaw Ave. on the East and Logan Ave. on the West. If you've had your dog near there this weekend, and the animal is showing any suspicious symptoms, take your pet to the vet, then call 55 Division at (416) 808-5500.

migzzzz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
Thank you, she's a very intelligent one too.
You're dog is cute. :)
How old is She???

Peanut AKA. "Mr. Swkiggs" is 3 years...turning 4 this year :)
Quite the smart one as well..

I'm sorry.. i didn't get her name???

Cheers,

migzzz

migzzzz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JAR
Authorities are probing the possibility of an injurious toxin as the culprit, and in the meantime, they’ve cordoned off the area and are warning dog owners to steer clear.

they haven't yet said it is a case of poisoning. It could have been an accidental chemical spill, pesticides, etc, etc. or poisoning. everyone is assuming the worst.
I've heard that the area has a had tons of problems with NON-dog owners verses DOg owners...

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
How old is She???

Peanut AKA. "Mr. Swkiggs" is 3 years...turning 4 this year :)
Quite the smart one as well..

I'm sorry.. i didn't get her name???

Cheers,

migzzz
Her name is Angel, will be 7 in April.
Peanut... cutest thing. :)

sk8

TRIBE Member
so it turns out my sister dog walks there all the time. she knows most of the dogs involved and a few are clients. she's pretty shaken up about this.

she knew the poor little guy that died too - said he was a cute little thing that came from a family with kids who adored him. she has a cavalier too so she used to play with him all the time. the kids are just devastated.

there is actually an organization called "friends of withrow park" that has been lobbying to remove the dog park - which is why it's suspicious.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders