• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

A Cleverly Titled Mix (BPT)

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
The Deal: No big speal for this mix. Just front to back big party tracks. Something fun for summer listing. Some grime, some glitz, some funk, some bang, some old, some new, and some crazy ass shit.

Link:Download here! / 78mins / 128kbps

Old mixes: http://summittrouss.net/Downloads.htm

Track List:

Modeselector feat. TTC – Dancingbox
John Starlight - John's Addiction Part 1
Boys Noize - Volta 82
Bassbin Twins - Gun Down
Eyerer and Chopstick - Electric (Williams Remix)
Evil 9 - Pearl Shot (Switch Remix)
Traffic Signs - The Big Fake
Dirt Crew - Rock Da House
Thomas Andersson – Copy Cat
Tiga - Move My Body
The Backside 5/0 - Ignored (Dub)
Playgroup – Front 2 Back (Fatboy Slim Remix)
Sharam Jey - Monday Morning
Elite Force - Ghetto Fabulous
Mocky - Mickey Mouse Muthafuckas (Tiefschwarz Remix)
Felix the Housecat - Silver Screen Shower Scene (Static Revenger mix)
Daft Punk - Robot Rock (Soulwax Remix)
I-Robot - Frau (Boys Noize Remix)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
It's been up a week and no one has anything to say? Not even to rip me on how the title isn't that clever?

I'm disappointed. Clearly this was a failure on all fronts.

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
Word son, word.

I'm down with it, but not too many people seem to be into this sound in Toronto or on Tribe. Montreal however, is a whole different story.

I love walking into DNA or Inbeat here and just seein' heavy stocks of Boys Noize, Kitsune, Great Stuff, Last Gang, Etc...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

lok

TRIBE Member
Im totally digging this too.. I hope this kind of 4x4 bleeding into grime/breaks picks up.. loved that shit in Mtl

oeretS

TRIBE Member
kicked this one today, great mix dude.

there's a few in here that are real killers, will have to re-listen to figure out which ones...

clever title too :D

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Haven't seen this post until now. I loved your last mix so will be giving this one a listen at work tomorrow. More later!

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Spinsah said:
Word son, word.

I'm down with it, but not too many people seem to be into this sound in Toronto or on Tribe. Montreal however, is a whole different story.

I love walking into DNA or Inbeat here and just seein' heavy stocks of Boys Noize, Kitsune, Great Stuff, Last Gang, Etc...
More evidence that proves that, yet again, I'm at the wrong place at the wrong time in my life. Le sigh.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
late as usual

Summitt - fucking love it. Going to put the headphones on and blast it next time I sit down to do some writing.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
how in the shit did i not see this until today..!?

Summit this mix is badass dude..:D
and its precisely the kinda shit i love to hear out on a big system (sadly nobody plays this stuff in vancouver..)

LOVE IT!!