• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

A cheer up for us in winter> 3 more months untill ibiza

swilly

TRIBE Member
Only 2 more months untill the clubbing begins again back in ibiza

God i love this guyz hair in the bottom why the hell cant my hair dressor figure it out. Maybe i need hair relaxer

Last edited:

swilly

TRIBE Member
I am already saving money and been working on the pilates alot to build up some nice abs to blow away the english guys with thier beer bellies and at least have a level playing field with the spanish and italian guyz and thier super toned bodies.

that and been practicing the hard house wiggle for the upcoming lashed night

only 3 more months then i am done and i can sleep on the beech and eat nice fruit and tan and dance and chill out for a good 4 months and maybe dare i SAY go PILLING
i do dare say

swilly

swilly

TRIBE Member
some more

OMG i am getting so excited now i am going to make a calender and count down the days kinda like christmas minus the fat relatives the food the music and the cold.

Actually its more like counting down to the end of school and freedom and fun and no more winter and
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

3 more months focus everyone

breath
aaaaaaaaaaaaah
swilly

Hamza

TRIBE Member
^^^

Your weird!

You should have called this thread: Swilly Talks to himself

I can tell that you are gonna have a crazy time in Ibiza!

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hamza
^^^

Your weird!

You should have called this thread: Swilly Talks to himself

I can tell that you are gonna have a crazy time in Ibiza!
I DID LAST YEAR

if all goes as somewhat planned and hoped for me and my cousin from shrewsbury are going to go down togethor as he has mates buying a flat down there. It is a longshot but.... i can hope and dream and sometimes it works out. If not we can always campout like he did the previous summer of 2002 and work at joe jobs and eat nice fruit sleep on the beech go clubbing for free and understand that being human is not about being a part of a production system for produce more consumer durables but about being human and enjoying life.

Hard to sum up my thoughts on the whole thing but.. that is the idea.

Sooon soon soon
i hope
swilly

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

swilly

TRIBE Member
PS i love that girl in the second pic something about tanned english women. Its soo unnatural so when you do see it you are like OMG
that and they dont have that north american anorexic look about them

swilly

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by swilly
PS i love that girl in the second pic something about tanned english women. Its soo unnatural so when you do see it you are like OMG
that and they dont have that north american anorexic look about them

swilly

Pffft

Our girls look much better.

Ask anybody.

There is a reason why my forefather's left the UK 200 years ago, ugly women.

mattt416

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by swilly
I am already saving money and been working on the pilates alot to build up some nice abs to blow away the english guys with thier beer bellies and at least have a level playing field with the spanish and italian guyz and thier super toned bodies.

that and been practicing the hard house wiggle for the upcoming lashed night

only 3 more months then i am done and i can sleep on the beech and eat nice fruit and tan and dance and chill out for a good 4 months and maybe dare i SAY go PILLING
i do dare say

swilly
i hate to break it to you dude, but the english are in tip top condition. check out the parks any time of year, any time of the day ... you'll think you're at the boston marathon. these buggers like to run.