• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

A challenge to everyone.

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
I would love that! I was saying just the other day Britney Spears is on TV constantly - you can turn on any channel and see or hear something about her - blah
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
It doesn't count if you stay in bed all day.

I'm saying that you can't leave the house with seeing some media exposure for either of them.

My friend challenged me to this over a year ago and I'd say 99% of the time I saw something. The other 1% I wasn't paying attention but probably saw their stupid faces somewhere.
 

defazman

TRIBE Member
I might be able to avoid the paper and tv, but there's no escaping my Brittney/J-Lo filled dreams.
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

deep

TRIBE Member
I don't walk past any magazine racks (we don't have such things out here)

I don't watch tv or read mainstream newspapers

Drive straight to where I have to go , so don't have to walk / take public transit

I guess it's part of the noise you poor city bastards have to deal with
 

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
you can easily avoid thme on TV AND radio but just try to do it on the street or passing a book store...impossible challenge, this would require us to be blind which I'm not doing for your challenge...I'll take a Scott baio challenge anyday of the week though:D
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
Mandy Moore is the only one I can actually tolerate looking at through the day...comes across that way I guess
that bitch is too wholesome man, she needs a seriously good fuck in the ass to loosen her up!!
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl
that bitch is too wholesome man, she needs a seriously good fuck in the ass to loosen her up!!
LOL...who's to say she doesn't??...that's the nice thing about it...the intrigue into her sexual existence :)
 
Top