• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

A Cat that Scuba dives

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
the depths of human ridiculousness never cease to amaze me.
how could someone possibly have the time and desire to force their cat to scuba dive???
i...i...i have no words.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
here, have MY words...
WHATAWASTEOFTIMEANDMONEYANDBRAINCELLSTHISGUYSFUCKEDUPBASSBINTWINSANDADAMFREELANDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHT minus 1 week.

whew

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
ndrwrld said:
here, have MY words...
WHATAWASTEOFTIMEANDMONEYANDBRAINCELLSTHISGUYSFUCKEDUPBASSBINTWINSANDADAMFREELANDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHT minus 1 week.

whew
Rant much?? :p lol

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
Booty Bits said:
how could someone possibly have the time and desire to force their cat to scuba dive???
i...i...i have no words.
Does it really surprise you? Some people do many wacky things with their pets. If the cat is swimming already why not try and throw some scuba gear on them? I don't think they're really forcing the cat either, it looks happy. Think of all the fish that he could claw in the ocean if he ever gets a chance.

ps. I'm going to teach my cat to handglide b.c I live on the 24th floor.

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Booty Bits said:
i...i...i have no words.
I must disagree with you Liz. Teaching a cat to scuba dive is possibly one of the greatest achievements of mankind, besides the invention of the gun, bicycle and birth control. You know the old saying, “you can lead a cat to water but you can’t make him dive”. Well, now you can.

What has been done is the reversal of one of life’s absolutes, that cats hate water, and has enabled the cat to be master of another state. Like snakes on a plane, scuba cats will take will take the animal kingdom (and humanity) to the next level.

zee

TRIBE Member
Booty Bits said:
i...i...i have no words.
haha me too!

but if that was my cat, i'd probably be doing the same thing

annec

TRIBE Member
Littlest Hobo said:
I must disagree with you Liz. Teaching a cat to scuba dive is possibly one of the greatest achievements of mankind, besides the invention of the gun, bicycle and birth control. You know the old saying, “you can lead a cat to water but you can’t make him dive”. Well, now you can.

What has been done is the reversal of one of life’s absolutes, that cats hate water, and has enabled the cat to be master of another state. Like snakes on a plane, scuba cats will take will take the animal kingdom (and humanity) to the next level.
You sound like Nawberry now!

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Littlest Hobo said:

I'm with ya!;)

DAYN

TRIBE Member
hahaha

And check out talking dogs too its cute and watch hilarious dogs #2 and watch the dog that lets himself outside and comes back in too!! That dog is too much!!
Dayn