• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

A brand brand new picture thread. (with pics)

Woody

TRIBE Member
A few shots from my recent trip to Cali...

Offshore Drilling near Huntington Beach

Sea Lions at La Jolla Cover

Salk Institute

Star Gazing. Griffith Observatory, Los Angeles

Built in 1954, the oldest continuously operating McDonald's in the World. Downey, California

Surf Shop, Oceanside, California

JamesM

TRIBE Member
You've inspired me to post my March photo. For the past 3 years, I've always took a picture during this time, because it's the most beautiful time of year to grab a shot in Toronto.

Woody

TRIBE Member
You've inspired me to post my March photo. For the past 3 years, I've always took a picture during this time, because it's the most beautiful time of year to grab a shot in Toronto.

you should put them all together in a timeline!

rowla

TRIBE Member
Agree with Thom about those pics Skin Deep, really inspiring.
A hard act to follow, but here are a few of my favs from my weekend trip to Saigon.

djfear

TRIBE Member
Where is that? Bali?

That first bike looks like a Shinya Kimura zero engineering build. Maybe a little too clean though.

skin deep

TRIBE Member
more moons obv

this is my buddy standing in front of the rising moon, unfortunately there was some construction on the bridge or this could've really been money

Last edited: