• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

A brand brand new picture thread. (with pics)

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
If you haven't been, you MUST go to Little Corn Island if you go back to Nicaragua (we didn't spend any time on Big Corn as it was unadvised since Little Corn is so effing awesome). It's unbelievable. Worth the extra cost and travel time. No roads, no cars. Jungle paths, beach huts, great people, food and vibes.
I've actually never been to Nicaragua. I've always wanted to go to Bluefields after reading an article about it several years ago.

I'll check out those islands you mention.

thom100

TRIBE Member
Your shots just have a classiness to them skindeep, I really dig your post processing.

Chris you're nailing the studio work, great shadows.

We had a bit of snow fall here in Van, it finally allowed me to capture an image that I've had in my head for about a year.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Your shots just have a classiness to them skindeep, I really dig your post processing.

Chris you're nailing the studio work, great shadows.

We had a bit of snow fall here in Van, it finally allowed me to capture an image that I've had in my head for about a year.
Cool shot!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

djfear

TRIBE Member
I put my D700 up for sale. The last two years have seen the least use. I have a huge backlog of photos to go through though, and I will want to upgrade and try a GoPro or something afterwards.

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
I went to South America and played horseys.

The cow needed medical treatment so we had to catch it. It still died though :(

wow! so friendly. much fleas though.

hay guys

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Plants 2014

Naga Morich is the sister plant to the Bhut Jolokia (Ghost Pepper)

Bhut Jolokia (Ghost Pepper)

6 years old. Not sure of the Title.

Bamboo. Rescued the street 4 or 5 years ago

Pineapple. 4 or 5 years old. Eventually it will sprout a pineapple!

Unsure of this plant's title. 5 years old.

Another Pineapple. 5 years old.

Spider plant

This one's hitting the ceiling now. Not sure what to do with her. We rescued this one from the trash 7 years ago.

Her sibling. Also rescued from the streets.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Money Tree. 5 years old. It was just a tiny plant when we purchased it. We just repotted it today. Really amazing how large the leaves are now..

This was rooted from our other plant.

Orchid. It blooms every 3-4 months.

Palm. The Eldest plant is 8-10 years old. The other repot today.