• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

A brand brand new picture thread. (with pics)

JamesM

TRIBE Member
we had some double complete rainbow action happening today.

It was a sight to behold. bunch of grown men taking pictures.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Thom, your work kicks all kind of ass. Moving back out west might have been the best thing for you.

A few shots from Mongolia:

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

thom100

TRIBE Member
Thanks Chris, without question coming back home was one of the better decisions I've made it my life. Great shots yourself, where in the world are you these days?

Here is a project I have been working on, it is kaleidoscoping of sorts to some of my images.

skin deep

TRIBE Member
Your shots are always so epic, what are you shooting with a 500mm?
Thanks man! I used to use a Pentacon 500mm, but have now moved on to a Canon 100-400 + 1.4x teleconverter because I was sick of carrying around so many primes ... I just got lazy I guess ...

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
You post some of the most consistent shit on here skindeep. Tribe has some seriously talented photographers, but I love your composition.

You NEED to look into getting a coffee table book out!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
Fun in Nicaragua couple weeks ago.
[/img]
How did you like Nicaragua? Did you find it safe? Was it easy to get around?

I was in Honduras the other week (mind you, we were only on the island of Roatan) and it piqued my interest in Central America.

Balzz

TRIBE Member
Loved it. Planning to go back in March. I rented a diesel 4x4 truck for the week so getting around was easy and fun as fuck. Offroading in a rental ftw!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
Loved it. Planning to go back in March. I rented a diesel 4x4 truck for the week so getting around was easy and fun as fuck. Offroading in a rental ftw!
Cool. We rented a car too and driving around certainly made us feel more part of the place. The roads left a little to be desired and were pretty pot-hole-laden, but I didn't find it at all intimidating.

How much was your flight with return? Where'd you go? My best friend in high school is originally from there and his folks have moved back and retired there, so I might go and say hi.

aki

TRIBE Promoter
Cool. We rented a car too and driving around certainly made us feel more part of the place. The roads left a little to be desired and were pretty pot-hole-laden, but I didn't find it at all intimidating.

How much was your flight with return? Where'd you go? My best friend in high school is originally from there and his folks have moved back and retired there, so I might go and say hi.
If you haven't been, you MUST go to Little Corn Island if you go back to Nicaragua (we didn't spend any time on Big Corn as it was unadvised since Little Corn is so effing awesome). It's unbelievable. Worth the extra cost and travel time. No roads, no cars. Jungle paths, beach huts, great people, food and vibes.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders