• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

A brand brand new picture thread. (with pics)

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Woody, amazing pictures!! I am planning a trip down that way for next year to catch a NASCAR race haha. My wife and I love exploring and hiking so I look forward to seeing this. Thanks for sharing!

Woody

TRIBE Member
Woody, amazing pictures!! I am planning a trip down that way for next year to catch a NASCAR race haha. My wife and I love exploring and hiking so I look forward to seeing this. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Fillmore! It's really worth it. The entrance is right off the main drag of the town, you really can't miss it. The trail goes about 1.5 miles into the hills and if I remember correctly rises about 1000 feet over the length... it's a good hike! oh and they also allow camping as well...

Have fun at the race! That would be pretty awesome to see as well...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Thanks Fillmore! It's really worth it. The entrance is right off the main drag of the town, you really can't miss it. The trail goes about 1.5 miles into the hills and if I remember correctly rises about 1000 feet over the length... it's a good hike! oh and they also allow camping as well...

Have fun at the race! That would be pretty awesome to see as well...
awesome, def want to check this out !!! great shots.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

xopus

TRIBE Member
Last month I had the pleasure of being in northern Europe for 16 days with my family. We went to Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Oslo, and then took a fjord cruise from Bergen to Kirkenes. Needless to say, it was pretty amazing.
Here are a few of my favorite shots from the major cities we visited. I'll post more shots next week from the fjords.

Copenhagen

Copenhagen

Oslo

Amsterdam

Amsterdam

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

xopus

TRIBE Member
rent a bike for sure.
take a canal tour.
go to Christiania.
Climb the crazy church tower, the views are incredible (the name is currently escaping me).
The food scene is pretty incredible. Unfortunately Noma was closed for the month we were there, so we couldn't check out what is supposed to be one of the best restaurants in the world.
The two best restaurants we tried were Cofoco and Kødbyens Fiskebar. Both were absolutely top notch.
Right across from Cofoco is a beer bar called Mikkeller which was wonderful.
Definitely check out Trivoli Gardens. Its an awesome carnival/amusment park right in the middle of the city. Very cool at night.
Buy some beers, and go and sit by the port at Nyhavn. Awesome vibe and great people watching, and if you bring beer and forgo the restaurants, its pretty affordable.
I think that's a pretty good starting point.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member

Colour Me Rad 5k. There was a crazy hill in the middle. I'm surprised I could run the whole thing. I've had a hip issue since April which has caused me a lot of discomfort.. and i've been re-injuring all summer. I'm getting it looked at in middle of september.. I miss running !

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders