• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

A brand brand new picture thread. (with pics)

xopus

TRIBE Member
taken shortly before the start of the Marc Jacobs Fall 2013 show tonight.
IMG_4262.jpg

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

skin deep

TRIBE Member
Sick shot acheron, what fish-eye are you using? Did you control the highlights in post? I have one of the 14mm Samyang lenses, which I love, but hate that I can't use any filters on it (specifically ND grad) and am stuck bracketing exposures to keep the sky in check, so just wondering if you had to do anything to this shot.

acheron

TRIBE Member
Thanks! It is an HDR of three photos -1/0/+1 and then fiddled with in photoshop ... I try not to go too far with the HDR, just trying to save details... I used a Rokinon 8mm/3.5 (really nice and really cheap!) lens.

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
i just took it from my office window using a really wide lens. We have a pretty good view on the 16th floor and that day the sunset looked particularly apocalyptic.

acheron

TRIBE Member
Some photos from this past weekend's Anime North Convention at the Toronto Congress Centre:
8807998479_d91780a28f_b.jpg

8808001387_f6f0545530_b.jpg

8808002725_44f84f5726_b.jpg

8818585314_e6f2c04d8a_b.jpg

8818605796_80a9994843_b.jpg

More here: Anime North 2013 - a set on Flickr

BTW for those of you who like my streetcar photos - I have a show of five large canvas prints on right now at Le Petit Dejeuner on King St. East (near Jarvis)... I'm having a little reception on Wednesday between 6:30 and 9. Feel free to drop by, say hello!

djfear

TRIBE Member
BTW for those of you who like my streetcar photos - I have a show of five large canvas prints on right now at Le Petit Dejeuner on King St. East (near Jarvis)... I'm having a little reception on Wednesday between 6:30 and 9. Feel free to drop by, say hello!

I walk by there twice a day to and from work, are they up now? Did you take those specific ones down from flickr? I couldn't find them on your profile...

I may try to swing by, but I'm going to the dentist for 630pm and it's nowhere near there. :/

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
JamesM - Kingston never looked so good, great shots!!! I miss the old stomping grounds of Kingston from time to time.

Are you from Kingston?

JamesM

TRIBE Member
JamesM - Kingston never looked so good, great shots!!! I miss the old stomping grounds of Kingston from time to time.

Are you from Kingston?

thanks Fillmore, yeah the old stomping grounds. back for the summer. I might capture more of the panoramas around town and keep a website of it.

djfear

TRIBE Member
I gotta say, my DSLR shooting has been extremely low these last few months. In fact, I don't think I've picked up the camera this year! *sigh*...