• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

A brand brand new picture thread. (with pics)

xopus

TRIBE Member
from some flash experiments this evening:

img_5221.jpg

sohaness

TRIBE Member
sorry for the massive sizes...just grabbing these from my flickr page.

fall foliage in s.korea:
2978226910_8960649bfc_o.jpg

a few from my recent trip to hong kong:
2874532193_6996de1460_o.jpg

2867846000_32e6255e23_o.jpg

3015676180_aaa35f0304_o.jpg

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

zoo

TRIBE Member
ok rudebwoy at first i enjoyed the couple of italy pics you posted, but now you're just being a gloating asshole

zoo

TRIBE Member
you need to balance out all the euro-pics with some pics of yourself in your bathroom mirror making bored faces at the in-frame camera

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
A buddy of mine had jet black hair in grade nine,... salt n pepper hair in grade 11, and white like rudebwoy by OAC..... it was quite the transformation... and runs in his family. he was the youngest in his family to have it happen.

zoo

TRIBE Member
188974535_098e743c3a_b.jpg

i miss lan parties and losing entire nights to beer + pizza + multi player FPS's where you can physically punch your opponents when they spawn-kill like cheap bastards

zoo

TRIBE Member
i wish i had pics from the lan parties i went to at age 17/18 .. they were incredible (8+ guys in a basement, zits, pizza, dark circles under eyes, blood shot eyes)

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
lol, i still have lan parties to this day, minus the zits,

some of my friends tho have taken it too far, and set up tables with warhammer 40k, fcuking geeks!

xopus

TRIBE Member
some friends and i threw a halloween lan party once. i think we had 15+ computers, kickin sound system with decks setup. 2 seperate projectors and blue light everywhere.

it was freakin rad.

EffinHard

TRIBE Member
xopus said:
some friends and i threw a halloween lan party once. i think we had 15+ computers, kickin sound system with decks setup. 2 seperate projectors and blue light everywhere.

it was freakin rad.

i got kicked out of your lan party... apparently if you show up with just records nerds don't treat you as one of their own.