• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

A brand brand new picture thread. (with pics)

Rocky

TRIBE Member
color_twist_02.jpg

Rocky

TRIBE Member
From my trip to Chile, 4500m above sea level. I was working half the time and spending the other half of the time at the clinic wearing an oxygen mask. Altitude sickness hit me pretty bad. I only managed to get a few photos.

ChileanAndes_Panorama1e_resize.jpg

IMG_8490e_resize.jpg

IMG_8492e_resize.jpg

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
Saturday night's lobster party.

My dinner... poor Pinchy
2626058116_4d285192aa_b.jpg

Duncan and Keith approve
2626057572_7d7550d56a_b.jpg

And the star of the party, Crusher the 6lb Lobsta! His claw was the same size as the other lobsters entire body and tail.
2626056678_597377de25_b.jpg

And Sohaness, that sunflower pic is awesome.

gasper

TRIBE Member
Jeremy Jive said:
Jerrold, the dock picture is all sorts of awesome.

Thanks, JJ. It was a wave pf torrential rain that came in like a wave. Could hear and seeing it coming across the lake right at us. New Oly is water-resistant, so I stayed out for a moment to take a couple shots.

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
gasper said:
Thanks, JJ. It was a wave pf torrential rain that came in like a wave. Could hear and seeing it coming across the lake right at us. New Oly is water-resistant, so I stayed out for a moment to take a couple shots.
This weekend I got a Pentax K1000 film body. Hopefully I can find a working lens and go have some fun.

gasper

TRIBE Member
Jeremy Jive said:
This weekend I got a Pentax K1000 film body. Hopefully I can find a working lens and go have some fun.

I have a couple of K-mount lenses you can borrow if you'd like. A 50mm f1.4 and a 16mm full-frame fisheye. Let me know if you're interested. :)

sohaness

TRIBE Member
sick pictures gasper! btw, you might want to refrain on using the word cottaging. go to wikipedia and look it up. you'll thank me later ;)

gasper

TRIBE Member
sohaness said:
sick pictures gasper! btw, you might want to refrain on using the word cottaging. go to wikipedia and look it up. you'll thank me later ;)

Learn something every day. lol. Thanks for the tip. BTA, that f1 you've got there is deeeelicious, and you're using it like a superstar. Looking forward to seeing more of these superultranarrow focus plane beauties.

sk8

TRIBE Member
We had a lot of fun at countrymusicfest! I know my pics aren't up to the artyness level of most of them in here but oh well....

CANADA DAY JAM !!!
(Woodbine Park)

BOUNCY CASTLE!
ry%3D320

ry%3D320

Paddle Boats (going in circles - FUN)
ry%3D320

Breakdancing Move (she does this every time she dances)
ry%3D320

My friends daughter Amelia taking a break
ry%3D320

dancing with Elissa
ry%3D320

dancing with Maya
ry%3D320

see the guy in the back on drums? that's my brother-in-law!
ry%3D320

here... i'll blow him up so you can see him better - THERE HE IS!
ry%3D320

My sister and I watching proudly
ry%3D320