• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

A brand brand new picture thread. (with pics)

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member

they get so excited for hand washing :)

soccer fun!

cape to cuba!

The girl on the far right Siechle is the ABSOLUTE LOVE OF MY LIFE.

We had a fire in the Red Hill community recently and we're helping rebuild some of the 60 houses that burnt down, we built this one yesterday for a women named Elizabeth, by prying apart wood from old crates, exhausting work but rewarding! This is it half way done

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member

Siechle!!! She really is the most gorgeous little girl in the entire world, and her spirit is just unbelievable

Yolanda trying to give some attitude and Siechle again!

My glasses are very popular here!

Oh Bruce, what trouble have you gotten yourself into now (Funniest kid ever, the little guy!)

Becky with another little monkey!

<3

The heat got too much for us so we invested in our version of a hot tub ha ha! awesome.

I'll stop assaulting the picture thread now, the kids are just so unbelievable, i want to bring them all back with me

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
Temper Tantrum said:
Becky with another little monkey!

Hey Allie,

I know it wasn't intended as such, but couldn't the use of the term 'monkey' be easily misinterpreted considering South Africa's turbulent past?

Just a thought.

spaboy

TRIBE Member
Bumbaclat said:
you're a horrible racist. What would your photo caption have been if they were all hanging out on a porch? :p
I burst out laughing when I saw that caption with like 5 customers around. 2 of them were regulars & wanted to see what I was laughing at. I told them it was something else :p

billy

TRIBE Member
Aphrodite said:
for peeps who don't peep in the computer thread..

something new for my illustration portfolio I'm putting together

wow. is that original work? do you take a photo and render it?

billy

TRIBE Member
this might be a repost but i love it. taken out front of queen's park from one of the toronto for burma marches.

my candle is the red one in the second most left cup in. powerful march on the global day of action for burma.

acheron

TRIBE Member
Ethan and Chloe underneath David Rokeby's sculpture, "Cloud" at the Ontario Science Centre.

And we saw this on some dickhead's car who parked in the lane next to the handicapped spaces...

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
Lysistrata said:
oh thank god i wasn't the only one a little appalled at the use of the term "monkey" to refer to black children.
i was too...i just thought people woulda jumped on me for being all hyper political, "intro to women's studies" like blah blah.

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
acheron said:
it takes so much energy to be purposfully negative towards someone. was the lane a public area? or was it also a parking spot? im sure the person didnt even notice that it was a side entrance handicapped vehicle they were parking beside. i think calling the person an asshole who doesnt think is being a bit dramatic. just pull the van forward a bit and get in the van. im not trying to be insensitive to the wheelchair occupant, but i highly doubt the person was being malicious in parking beside an occupied handicap spot.

acheron

TRIBE Member
malicious, no - thoughtless, definitely ... The lot was packed but the handicapped area is clearly marked and separate...