• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

A brand brand new picture thread. (with pics)

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
And a wide landscape version.
2136647729_36ab41aac5.jpg

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
cspot santacon 2k7
006b_santacon_dec8_2k7.jpg

very naughty
040_santacon_dec8_2k7.JPG

randnorm tunnel at nakiska
tunnel_normurai2.jpg

the new guy passed out on the limo bus at our staff kerstmis party#1. drunk skaters/snowboarders kind of get silly at kerstmis time.
102_shred_deer_kerstmis_dec21_2k7.JPG

holiday drag show at twisted element
021_kerstmis_drag_dec23_2k7.JPG

027_kerstmis_drag_dec23_2k7.JPG

028_kerstmis_drag_dec23_2k7.JPG

christmas normursai
normursai.jpg

</pikchawhoring>

~*...merry clitoris...*~

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Completed my first lead climb on ice today and I'm pretty stoked about it. It was one of my goals for the year and was pretty much an inevitability since I'd had lots of practice but it still feels good to get 'er done. This was at a climb called Meltout on the Icefields Parkway.

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2453.jpg

IMG_2455.jpg

seeker

TRIBE Member
Subsonic Chronic said:
Completed my first lead climb on ice today and I'm pretty stoked about it. It was one of my goals for the year and was pretty much an inevitability since I'd had lots of practice but it still feels good to get 'er done. This was at a climb called Meltout on the Icefields Parkway.

congratulations! great pics too

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
goofing around with a merry go round always leads to good fun.

Uh oh
2150919026_a819657c37.jpg

Stop yelling at me!
2150919212_2dc1d0b231.jpg

Thanks to keith for coming with me and his handy camera work. Can't wait to see what got in your camera. We must have been quite the site with all of our gear strapped to a merry go round and two grown adults throwing themselves all over a kids toy,

Last edited:

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
Jeremy Jive said:
Thanks Louie. It adds a really cool background. Something unique for portraits.

yeah the look of those pics is amazing i'd love to have a few pictures like that to frame up and put on a wall in sequence like a hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil picture set

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
StarvinMarvin said:
yeah the look of those pics is amazing i'd love to have a few pictures like that to frame up and put on a wall in sequence like a hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil picture set
I was trying that but the focus was off on one of them so it ruins the sequence. Definitely something to try again next time.