• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

A brand brand new picture thread. (with pics)

gasper

TRIBE Member
Booty Bits said:
gasper is a master of butter.
odd, but true!
It's not often I get to show off my useless butter knowledge. Good thing I've moved on to more meaningful work (medical research) :p

thom100

TRIBE Member
gasper said:
My guess is that it's related to storage temperature fluctuation leading to undesired changes to the polymorphic form of the cocoa butter crystal network, which affected the macroscopic textural properties.

Geeky enough for you? (I actually studied chocolate in grad school, in what now seems like a previous life!)

It finally happened Jerrold, it finally happened.
All those years of schooling, alll those hours, finally came to use for real purpose on tribe!!!!
fly high and shy sir, this is your moment!;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

gasper

TRIBE Member
thom100 said:
It finally happened Jerrold, it finally happened.
All those years of schooling, alll those hours, finally came to use for real purpose on tribe!!!!
fly high and shy sir, this is your moment!;)
This is the happiest moment of my life!!! ;)

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
It was super overcast most of the day, but on our way back to Toronto all you could see on the horizon was this bright yellow sky. BTW it wasn't really that black out, it was the exposure setting I had it on

Through Hamilton

Near Oakville

scott

TRIBE Member
Houseboat trip. Incredible time.

My friend on the roof. I like this pic.

A few of us on the roof.

Me in the middle flanked by a couple friends.

The crew.

Lazy days...

Off the roof.

Me!

One of our boatmates surprised us by bringing up a half zip of shrooms. This was the result.

Going through the locks at Bobcaygeon.

scott

TRIBE Member
Off the roof.

Sandbar in the middle of Pigeon Lake. Pretty cool.

Mmmmm.....lamb.

Approaching the locks in Fenelon Falls.

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
A few more pics from Dubai

This is part of a crazy dome above a Starbucks in a mall

Macro shot of a painting

The university in Charga.

A barely-ever used beach close to where my parents live

A neat thingy in a store

I think this was inside that crazy mall where my other pics are from

In some store...I have cropped the individual squares from the hi-res image and will post thos next

A tiny bit of mad construction

scott

TRIBE Member
Bumbaclat said:
how far did you travel? that looks like so much fun!
We picked it up at Happy Days Houseboats on Pigeon Lake, which is in Bobcaygeon. We went through the locks at Bobcaygeon which was about 2.5 hours from the rental place which took us into Sturgeon Lake. From there we went a good 4 - 5 hours to Fenelon Falls up to the locks, then made our way back.

It was a fucking BLAST! I highly recommend doing it. It was a little cramped for sleeping but aside from that, no complaints. I'd definitely go again.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Metal Morphosis said:

micherlish, you actually let him out of the house wearing this shirt![/QUOTE]

we had a party at Gallery with an Army Fatigue dress code... I was desert storm Evan. :p

p.s. that picture is TERRIBLE!!! that doesn't even look like me!

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
ev said:
we had a party at Gallery with an Army Fatigue dress code... I was desert storm Evan. :p

there are WAY nicer army clothing than that shirt evan! I'm disappointed, haha :p

*jeN*

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
ev said:

what do you mean? it looks exactly like you.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
breakz_btch said:
there are WAY nicer army clothing than that shirt evan! I'm disappointed, haha :p

*jeN*

ya.. well I'm not about to run all over town looking for somethign I'm going to wear once, when i can walk to the surplus store next to my house and get it for $15.

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
Official NATO issue polar and urban camo from an army surplus store would have been best. Can't beat it. (Apparantly I'm ev's new fashion coordinator or some shit)

I noticed that camo "came back" this year, but all the 'fashion' retailers only carried the shittest designs...the faded, low constrast, vietnam-era style stuff. Thoroughly disapointing.

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
looking out over the east shore of lake kutenai

wikkid t-shirt at shambhala

two dreadz at shambles

*rraow*

fukkin ravers :p

happy shit!

~*...normaste...*~