• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

*^_^* addicted to celebrity gossip!!!! *^_^*

Okay, you knowwww you raed them!

they make US weekly and eTalk daily seem old and cold and boring

which ones do you read?

i read pinkisthenewblog.com and perezhilton.com

now im addicted to a new one

fadedyouth.blogspot.com

i read that one religiously since i saw it on muchmusic... anyone else?

HOW DID PEOPLE KNOW WHAT BRANGELINA WERE UP TO BEFORE THE INTERNETN1?!?!?!?

ONE DAY I WILL TELL MY GRANDCHILDREN HOW I COULD ONLY FIND OUT ABOUT WHAT NICOLE RICHIE WAS WEARING ONCE A WEEK...ANDNOW THaNKS TO THE INTERNET AND BITCHY FAGS, I CAN FIND OUT EVERY HOUR ON THE HOUR!!!!!!

THANK THE LORD FOR INTERNET!!!!

asdfASDKFJASDFJAsdf

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I like seeing pics of Mary Kate wearing her ponchos and Uggs, carry a chai latte.. She looks like she just crawled out from under rock.. I love it. I hope a cab hits her on Prince Street.

She's interning for Annie Leibovitz! I mean, wtf!

kmac

TRIBE Member
I need to know more about Charlie Sheen going back to his old ways in the middle of reconciliation with Denise Richards. She had to get an AIDS test and everything. I wonder if she'll forgive him again?

I wish I edited one of these bad boys. I'd be so good at my job.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
normal people are boring... celebs wow me. I care only about people whos names and faces pop out at me from magazines... if you're not on US weekly, go fuck yourself.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

noodle

TRIBE Member
It's like my crack.

Did anyone see Perez on The Hour last night? Apparently he was talking to George Strom about TomKat.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kate

And sunny if you REALLY read celeb blogs you would know that MK does not wear uggs and hardly ever wears ponchos-she's glamorous now!!!

But in In Touch, there is always a pic of her walking to school in a poncho or a giant carpet that she fished out of the garbage. Or her grandmother's curtains.

That makes me sad as I liked when she looked like she smelled.

kate

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
But in In Touch, there is always a pic of her walking to school in a poncho or a giant carpet that she fished out of the garbage. Or her grandmother's curtains.

That makes me sad as I liked when she looked like she smelled.
She actually looks way hotter than her fish-lips twin now.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
remember, for a few months after 9/11 when we all realized for a short time that this shit didn't really matter? i do.

vox

TRIBE Member
well, you're such a better person because you carry 9/11 in your heart.

p.s. i'm sure osama bin laden gets a better night's rest in his lonely, sandy little bunker, rejoicing in the fact that you no longer participate in celebrity gossip. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

TAKE THAT, USA!

vox

TRIBE Member
p.p.s. brangelina traipse around saving the world one orphan and un-sponsored initiative at a time.

WHAT DO YOU DO, HUH?