• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

9th!

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
the banner abover says he'll be in at the guvernment on the 10th...I KNOW I can get in for free for this...anyone else thinking about seeing him there??

Sugar D

TRIBE Promoter
I may go after the Dilated show.

(another early show at the Phoenix)

Dilated Peoples
Little Brother
Defari

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Sal De Ban said:
little bother (heh) plays t.o. every 2 months - wtf?
they do really well in t.o..they have a strong following and their shows are almost always at capacity,why the hell not.

plus they still feel bad for..."cancelling all of their shows in toronto"

:)

bring it on i say...

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
terrawrist III said:
def jux at 11:30(they came on after 1!!)

and El-P was way the fuck off. I wasn't impressed with the show and even more unimpressed with the merch booth, but copped two copies of the unreleased shit and one's goin up on Ebay

I wanna go see Dilated, but like I've said time and time again, I hate the Phoenix and even more than that I hate that most of the shows there are mad early.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Amy_J said:
and El-P was way the fuck off. I wasn't impressed with the show and even more unimpressed with the merch booth, but copped two copies of the unreleased shit and one's goin up on Ebay

I wanna go see Dilated, but like I've said time and time again, I hate the Phoenix and even more than that I hate that most of the shows there are mad early.
I've seen dilated a few times and they impress...I'd go just to see little brother...wonder if 9th will be on stage(doubt it!)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

C.C

TRIBE Member
Sugar D said:
I may go after the Dilated show.

(another early show at the Phoenix)

Dilated Peoples
Little Brother
Defari

little brother?!?! the listening album is AMAZING... when is the show?