• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

80's and 90's youtube music videos

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Im on an 80s kick.
this is where you post all youtube music (and other videos) from the days when michael jackson was white and mtv still played music videos.
things that may have been forgotten about or things that may not have been so popular and therefore may not be known, are most appreciated.
Heres some of the things I have listened to on my 80s kick today. Help me find some more.

I freaking loved this song when i was little for some reason, im pretty sure i thought this guy was actually elvis.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
[YOUTUBE]I1wg1DNHbNU[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]FG1NrQYXjLU[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]HjNTu8jdukA[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]CJBVRrqgq4c[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]9vQaVIoEjOM[/YOUTUBE]

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
[YOUTUBE]3-kb9rBmd20[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]qriH-8yeqcE[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]N_Qwo8sT9U0[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]GCoCTkC0oL0[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]k4bHMVAKDao[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]h74hoTYaReQ[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]ZVGf3ePIO04[/YOUTUBE]

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I personally think man in motion is one of the greatest songs of all times, not just the 80s. I get fucking pumped everytime i hear it

Last edited:

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
RE: Rebel MC. Fucking A BBJ. mother fucking A all the way!!!! blow jobs for you baby!!!
see thats all the kinda shit ive either forgotten about, or i have no clue what its called or makes it, thus i have no idea what to look up.
I love you guys. thanks for making all my 80s/90s dreams come true.