• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

7 year old girl brings cocaine to school

Big Boss

TRIBE Promoter
Are crack cocaine possession sentences really that severe in the States? I read in a book that it's a 5 year mandatory sentence for possession of 5 grams of crack or something like that. That seems a little bit harsh...

JAR

TRIBE Member
Syntax Error said:
she knew what she was doing. when i was 7 i wasn't retarded enough to bring drugs to school. china kills 8000 of it's own citizens every year and they don't have these kinds of problems. yeah.

up until a few years ago they used to do the mass-excutions in worker's stadium, right in the middle of Beijing. My friend who's lived here for 14 years, said they also televised the action...as well as the burning of tons of drugs. once you get excuted - single bullet to the back of the head - they send your family a bill for the bullet.

JAR

TRIBE Member
Big Boss said:
Are crack cocaine possession sentences really that severe in the States? I read in a book that it's a 5 year mandatory sentence for possession of 5 grams of crack or something like that. That seems a little bit harsh...
it's true. mandatory minimums for crack are 10 times higher on average. example, you would need to have a kilo of coke to get the same sentence as a guy with 10 grams of crack.

and obviously any guy with a kilo of blow is gonna have enough resources/the best lawyers, connections, etc, to get a lesser sentence in the long run.

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
Big Boss said:
dude, if you have FIVE grams of CRACK.... it's hard to play it off as personal use.... 5 year mandatory doesn't seem that steep to me at all.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

le bricoleur

TRIBE Member
the important thing is that if you go to jail for raping someone you can get out after 2 years on good behaviour.

glad we have our priorities straight...:rolleyes:

JAR

TRIBE Member
I know of people who could go through 5gs of rock in a sitting.

In states like Michigan, I think the sentence is more like 20 years or something ridic. I wrote a paper in school about raciscm and the law. I remember a source I quoted using the example of 10 gs of crack vs. a kilo of blow to get the same mandatory 20 year bid

but I think that was only if you have previous charges/record

but I wrote that paper in 97, so I could be talking complete shit!;)

JAR

TRIBE Member
le bricoleur said:
the important thing is that if you go to jail for raping someone you can get out after 2 years on good behaviour.

glad we have our priorities straight...:rolleyes:

dude, the canadian justice system is soooo fucked. example, I have two, long-time, high school acquaintances. one black, but from a white middle class family that adopted him. the other white, middle class as well. they were good friends. always together.

A couple of years ago, the both got busted for mulitple counts of sexual assult (in one guys case it was something like 40 charges) within weeks of each other. The white guy, I'll call him S, was all over the news - like the first story on CityTV News. "The east-end serial rapist caught!" The cops tried to pin all sorts of unsolved sex assaults on him - everything from diddling little girls in the washroom of their school, to a violent rape in an underground parking lot. He always maintained his innocence, and to be honest, I couldn't see him doing the things they said he did. BUT, he used to love to drive around in his car and heckle girls. Do things like roll down the window and grap their ass or tits and scream that they where whores. I know, a real winner. Well, his parents/family got a lot of money together and posted his 1million$ bail. The police ended up dropping the most serious charges, but he still had like 30 counts of various types of sexual assault. That was 4+ years ago, and he hasn't done any time. House arrest...which means running grow ops around town and running scams off ebay. He's probably made more money under house arrest then he would've living completely free...which he essentially is, as he goes wherever he wants with his guardian (mother), who lets him go do whatever the fuck he wants - read dealing mass amounts of pot. last I heard, his high-priced lawyers had bargained the Crown down to dropping the most serious charges (about 20) if he would plead guilty to 2 or 3 minor charges. Apparently he's convinced himself so well that he's innocent that he turned down the bargain and is going to trial all over again. He won't be through the system for another 2 years easy.

now S' friend, the black guy, I'll call him C, got busted for raping/not paying for crack whores. I think it was 3 or 4 counts. This guys family couldn't, or didn't want to back him up, so he was on his own. Immediately spent a few months in the Don waiting for trial, during which time he voluntarily gave up his DNA, which ended up linking him to the crimes. His trip through the system was quick. He's currently doing somewhere between 10 - 15 years, with a possible doubletime reduction for time served in the Don.

Now, I'm not exactly certain of the details of their both alleged and convicted crimes, but in my mind, sexual assault is sexual assault...especially when it's physical in even the slighest way. it's bad news. It's a slippery slope from grabbing tits from a car window to full on rape and murder.

It's pretty obvious the system is flawed in how it administers justice when one guy (admittedly who was clearly guilty and willingly gave the cops the evidence) is doing long, hard time, while another guy who was doing similiarly heinous crimes has been sitting at home smoking pot and watching satellite TV, and making large money to boot! Even if he loses his new trial, the most he'll do is 2 years less a day. No Federal Pen. Probably some mid-security provincial deal where after 6 months he can serve the rest of his time on weekends. yes, the actually do that.

I dunno, but me thinks that's fucked up.

and speaking of drugs, I knew a girl from HS who got involved with Chinese gangsters, flew down to Peru for 3 days and returned with 5 kilos of Peruvian Marching Powder strapped to her body. She raised a million red flags at customs (like why were you in Peru for only three days, alone, when you don't know anyone there...or yeah and going through customs hammered to calm her nerves) and they busted her quick. For 5kilos she did exactly 1 year at a minimum security bin. She never ratted out her boys, so for her loyalty they now pay for her apartment, living expenses, drugs, etc. You try going into the states with 5 keys and we'd be lucky to see you before we're celebrating our grandkids birthdays.

so, yeah, the Canadian justice system is fucked. not that I agree with the states supposed version of justice either. they're equally fucking twisted in their own ways of serving their respective agendas.

just thought I'd share a couple fucked up stories.

JAR

TRIBE Member
DancingQueen169 said:
how does this even happen???

The parents need to be punished severly for this
out of my generation/circle of friends and acquaintances (I know I'm spelling that wrong) there seemed to be a hell of a lot of kids who were getting into ALL KINDS of trouble. myself included. Some came from not so good backgrounds, so the parenting wasn't there in the slightest, but many came from good families, with seemingly with-it parents. I can't believe I'm saying this, getting all Tipper Gore, but I partly blame hip-hop/rap culture. Man, in the mid 90's, every white teenager thought they were some hard ass gangsta, and they usually did some pretty bad shit to prove it. The ones who actually came from those backgrounds were worshipped and encouraged to lead their respective crews.

Thank god 2 days in youth detention, and getting my ass beat in the old city hall holding pen helped me realise the fallacy of the lifestyle I thought I was living. Never got arrested (not in Canada at least!) again, and distanced myself from all the knuckleheads i knew, who for years continued to steal, deal and rumble for kicks. After some serious trips to ICU and the emergency room, a few of them have calmed down thank god.

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Hahaha lol

This thread is f*cking hilarious

Best puns and one-liners ever. Too many to count!

*appendum* Ok I didn't read this last page, which appears to be all about rape.

What happened to all the Snow White cracks???

Anyhoo, some great material on the first page....

Caz

TRIBE Member
JAR said:
up until a few years ago they used to do the mass-excutions in worker's stadium, right in the middle of Beijing. My friend who's lived here for 14 years, said they also televised the action...as well as the burning of tons of drugs. once you get excuted - single bullet to the back of the head - they send your family a bill for the bullet.
yeah I saw that movie too :p

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
remember the 80s when the only people who could afford blow were either too rich to be around their kids anyways or were poor enough that they left their families altogether so they could afford to do more?

I blame functional addicts and cheap peruvian labour.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Rude1_247 said:
remember the 80s when the only people who could afford blow were either too rich to be around their kids anyways or were poor enough that they left their families altogether so they could afford to do more?

I blame functional addicts and cheap peruvian labour.
Yeah. I do remember that.

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
i know what i would have done if I had have been that teacher.

"okay kids, pass it up to the front. and you all have detention"

*Biggs*

TRIBE Member
When I was over in Scotland last week I read up on the news that there was an 11 year old girl addicted to crack/heroin... how brutal is that.. and she was already in rehab.. and her mom gave her the crack

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
my uncle moved his whole family to dawson creek in alb/bc, one cousin is now addicted to heroin, and two of the others are now crack heads...WTF?????????

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders