• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

50% off Banana Republic gear sale...

Aleks

TRIBE Member
hey,

i currently need some cash back from some purchases i made in the last two weeks. All these items are BRAND NEW and still have the original tags on them. All items are in Medium size, but since the tags are still on you could just take them back to Banana Republic and exchange for any size you want. No receipt needed, its part of their return policy.

The first items is a Spring jacket which is tagged at 150$, im willing to let it go for 80$.

The second item is a Golf Shirt which is tagged at 60$, ill let it go for 30$.

The third item is the Sport Jacket which is tagged at 475$, but ill take 250$ for it!

holla if you're interested. its a really good deal!

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

jmaggs

TRIBE Member
I"m not thread crapping, but why don't you just return the items to get full money back for them instead of taking a loss, especially if they have tags on them?

Aleks

TRIBE Member
jmaggs said:
I"m not thread crapping, but why don't you just return the items to get full money back for them instead of taking a loss, especially if they have tags on them?

i lost the receipt. otherwise i would return it for a refund. it blows, but whatevs, ill take a loss because i need the money quick!! (its a long story)...

C Mac

TRIBE Member
banana republic has one of best return policies in the world, (the company also owns the gap). I returned a $1000 suit, after attending two weddings with no problems.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
^^^^ Yup!

I got a sweater from the GAP for Christmas....I wore it once, and after I got it out of the wash, it was stretched to shit. The arms looked like gorilla arms after it came out of the wash.

I took it back to the store, no receipts, no tags....Nothing.

Full refund....Or was it a store credit?....I don't remember....But they took it back nonetheless.

khemistry

TRIBE Member
banana republic has one of best return policies in the world, (the company also owns the gap).

Just a little info...banana republic dont owned Gap. Banana Republic, The Gap and Old Navy are all the same company.

I used to work for The Gap and yes they have the best return policy as long as you have the original reciept. But if you still have the tags on each one of this item you can only return them but if you purhase this product with a debit card/credit card maybe you can get your money back.

C Mac

TRIBE Member
just a little more info: i was referring to 'the company' as a whole.(banana republic, the gap & old navy)

dirtbag

TRIBE Member
you know what you can do Aleks
if you paid with debit or credit card
ask your bank to give you a print out of your transactions up to the date when you made the purchase
itll say the store name and price of purchase
theyll give you your money back no prob
if you paid cash youre out of luck

Aleks

TRIBE Member
^nope i allready thought of that. paid in cash.

i'd keep the stuff, but i diden't forsee the expense that just poped for me today. I Just want to rid this stuff quick..

Liquidity

TRIBE Member
Aleks said:
i lost the receipt. otherwise i would return it for a refund. it blows, but whatevs, ill take a loss because i need the money quick!! (its a long story)...

they still might take it back. or at least give you store credit at current sale value...

Aleks

TRIBE Member
ok, like it has been mentioned in this thread, Banana Republic's return policy states that you can only exchange items with tags still on without a receipt

so the offer is still available. This goes out to the Ladies as well...you can just take these men's items and get a store credit for whatever you please!