• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

5 Class Pass for Yoga or Pilates

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
I won these passes awhile ago and I promised myself I'd hit some of these classes up. But I haven't and I don't think I will. So if anyone wants to buy them off me they are yours for $50. (they are a $70 value) The classes are at Making Waves which is at 89 Roncesvalles Ave. Go to www.makingwavesonline.com for more details.

PM me if you're interested.

kuba

TRIBE Member
what a fucking stupid thing to say. Theyre not selling webdesign, theyre selling pilates!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

lucky1

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
what a fucking stupid thing to say. Theyre not selling webdesign, theyre selling pilates!

Yeah but the site shows no pictures of the shop, no bios of the teachers, no student opinions etc. If I'm going to do yoga /piltes somewhere I've never been I'm going to base my decision on info I can gather and the website quite frankly sucked so it leads me to the opinion that the studio could suck as well.

Stupid?

Not really

smart consumer?

Yes.

kuba

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lucky1
Yeah but the site shows no pictures of the shop, no bios of the teachers, no student opinions etc. If I'm going to do yoga /piltes somewhere I've never been I'm going to base my decision on info I can gather and the website quite frankly sucked so it leads me to the opinion that the studio could suck as well.

Stupid?

Not really

smart consumer?

Yes.

call them then, mr consumer reports

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders