• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

kuba

TRIBE Member
thats the number of points the leafs have. first time theyre leading the league by xmas since 62/3. this means they'll win the presidents trophy and then lose in the playoffs. always happens.

Im kidding.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Let's go Devils! :)

No, honestly... The Leafs have fought with a lot of confidence and I would love to see the cup back here in Toronto.

I made a promise that if the Leafs win the cup this year, I would have to wrap the TML flag around myself and go out of the street. What the hell possessed me to make such bet???

kuba

TRIBE Member
lets not get overanxious.

but yes, the sens are fucked if they play poorly down the stretch, they have some crazy amount of road games, while the leafs have TONS of home games where they are leading the league in wins

truly, im surprised about how well they are playing. started off SHIT.

montreal isnt even a team in my eyes.

the red wings are shit too. (sorry ben had to throw that in there)

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Actually, one team I am most surprised about is Calgary. They're only 7 points behind the Leafs yet they've played 3 fewer games. It's one thing to be good, but it's another thing to be near the top.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders