• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

$45 Million....is that all ?

Vincent Vega

TRIBE Member
What I find most offensive is that Canada's ultra-wealthy seem to have the same bland uniform taste in interior design. How many more bloody French country kitchens does the world need???

*ends snit and goes back to being straight*

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
Vincent Vega said:
What I find most offensive is that Canada's ultra-wealthy seem to have the same bland uniform taste in interior design. How many more bloody French country kitchens does the world need???

I think that houses like these are sold with all the furnishings. (That move would suck)

vench

TRIBE Promoter
ev said:
can you imagine the commission that real estate agent will make on that place! :eek:
the lady selling the house has already sold two other homes that went for $10 million and $20 million I think.

she's killing it!

SJN

TRIBE Member
ev said:
can you imagine the commission that real estate agent will make on that place! :eek:
Elise Kalles specializes in the very high-end real estate market. Just take a drive through Forest Hill, Rosedale or the Bridle Path and you'll see her name on "for sale" sign after "for sale" sign

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Vincent Vega said:

Judging from the pics from the rest of the house, they just back up the old saying of money can't buy taste.

Aeryanna

TRIBE Member
Vincent Vega said:
The furnishings and artwork seen in such high-end estates that are about to be sold is usually the result of home stagers that furnish the house for showcasing purposes. The interior design you see isn't necessarily what the previous owner had :)

Hipsterave you're right though, the furnishings/artwork can also be bought with the home if the buyer is interested.

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
haha this has to be the ugliest designed home I have ever seen.

On another note this room looks just like the floor plan my dad has made for his new home movie theatre he hopes to install this summer minus the third row of seating

Katman

TRIBE Member
Jebus.. I wonder what the Interbrew guy's place will be worth when it's finished... 48K square feet... it's the same size as the White House. Apparently he bought 4 or 5 lots for between $2-5M just for the land to build it.

Trying to compensate for a short coming? That's it..rich people all have small dicks. I feel much better now.

kmac

TRIBE Member
I never understand why these large houses have such a wack bedroom to bathroom ratio. Only nine bedrooms but 17 bathrooms. It makes no sense!

kyfe

TRIBE Member
kmac said:
I never understand why these large houses have such a wack bedroom to bathroom ratio. Only nine bedrooms but 17 bathrooms. It makes no sense!

because rich people are usually full of shit

Kinger

TRIBE Member
thighway said:
Mattamy (named after Peter's children Matt and Amy) is 2nd in volume to Greenpark.
Amy Gilgan lived across from me at university. Her father didn't like the house that her and her friends were living in so he bought it, tore it down in the summer, and built them a new one. Each of these 5 b-rods had their own washroom attached to their bedroom.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Kinger said:
Amy Gilgan lived across from me at university. Her father didn't like the house that her and her friends were living in so he bought it, tore it down in the summer, and built them a new one. Each of these 5 b-rods had their own washroom attached to their bedroom.
yeah but did you hit it?