• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

40 min RealAudio breaks mix

Shug

TRIBE Member
Little RealAudio diddy I did last night, when I was bored.

http://members.rogers.com/funkybreaks/shugmix.rm

This is from memory, but I think it's:

9 Ways - JDS (Plump DJs Mix)
50,000 Watts - Blubba Boy (Chris Anderson Headphunk Mix)
Higher State of Consciousness - Josh Wink (Original Tweaking Acid Mix)
We Want Your Order - Balti Boys
Freek Like Me - Spork
Mitsubishi - DJ Ill-Versed
Pagan Poetry - Bjork (Infusion Mix)
Born Sloppy - Unknown

Yeah, nothing really new or exciting here, I'm aware, before you jump down my throat... just some well-worn tracks that are fun to play.

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Shug
Yeah, nothing really new or exciting here, I'm aware, before you jump down my throat... just some well-worn tracks that are fun to play.
Exactly the recipe for a good mix.

Who cares if it's not filled with new bombs or CD-R tuneage......it's the flow that's important to me.

Any chance of an MP3?

:D

Shug

TRIBE Member
I have the original, able to be encoded at any bitrate desired.

The RA is due to webserver space... I am currently fairly limited (10MB increments, rogers, ew).

Hey... doesn't someone on this board host an FTP?... I could upload to that.

Shug

TRIBE Member
OOps, hahah. :lol:

Dear Rogers Hi-Speed Internet Customer.

ABOUT YOUR WEBSPACE ACCOUNTS:

We are sending you this e-mail message to inform you that your WebSpace usage has reached 100% of the monthly 300 MB traffic allowance. As a result, your WebSpace accounts have been automatically disabled for the remainder of the calendar month. They will be reactivated at the start of the next calendar month.

Visitors to any of your sites hosted on the WebSpace service will be redirected to a page stating that your site is currently unavailable but will become accessible at the start of the next calendar month.

There are a number of ways you can manage your Websites to avoid reaching the 300 MB traffic allowance in the future:

OPTION 1: REDUCE THE FILE SIZE OF YOUR WEBSITE(S)

There are a number of tactics you can employ to reduce the size of files on your Website(s). By reducing the file sizes, you can limit the amount of data that is transferred from your Website. Our Customer Support Website contains a number of
tips that can help you reduce your file sizes. To access these tips, visit: http://www.rogershelp.com/help/content/how/webspace/webpage_efficiency.shtml.

OPTION 2: UPGRADE YOUR RESIDENTIAL/PERSONAL ROGERS HI-SPEED INTERNET SERVICE TO ONE OF THE ROGERS BUSINESS SOLUTIONS SERVICES TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A NUMBER OF WEBSITE HOSTING SOLUTIONS THAT SUPPORT LARGER WEBSITES WITH HIGHER LEVELS OF DATA TRANSFER

For more information, please visit: http://www.rogers.com/english/businesssolutions/internetoverview.html

Thank you,
Rogers Hi-Speed Internet Customer Support
internetsupport@rci.rogers.com

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories