• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

4 Play : Opening Night

JayBrain

TRIBE Member
In support of the scene, I decided to go to a party tonight that had great potential. In the true meaning of team spirit, I praise the promoters for their hard work and TEAM efforts on working together on this! Buy workong as a team across several networks you not only set a good example, brought out alot of really good people... and set one hell of a standard.

In all the years I've been partying, this was the wildest! I could dance, I could scmooze with anyone.. people I've never met before have come up to me and made friends with me!!! I was soo ezcited for this AWESOME AWESOME VIBE!!

Vibe Rating: ***** (5)
I have to say last night we saw the "who's who" of the underground scene.
Last night was the re-launch of vibe that I have not felt since I was 18, partying at cirtus, betterdays, or delirium rave. It's a long overdue welcome back.

Attendance: *** (3)
I'd give it less, than 2 stars, but 3 since I KNOW next week is going to grow and the week aber.. grow more!, and when they announce their last date they will have at that venue, you'll have to arrive 2 hours early just to get in.

Bar Staff: *****(5)
Exellent! Especially the exremely nice security.

Please everyone YOU Must go to Next Week's 4 Play!!!!

AVRO IS PLAYING!!!! AVRO AVRO AVRO AVRO AVRO AVRO AVRO AVRO AVRO AVRO AVRO AVRO AVRO AVRO!!!!!!!!

One of the best and nicest guys I've ever met.

djelixir

Thanks big time to Dance 4 life for coming out and taking pics!

loved all the music from beginning to end.. Actually Lady B played a great track by karim that I haven't heard for over 4 years.!

Hartec and Drag n'fly .. you guys got me moving in the front when I was watching the door.. I think I made more then 1 person laugh as I did a little dance to....

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight

and

back

at anyrate got my bum bum a shaking :)

thanks to all for the support

I had a BLAST battling St.Pete.. I actually think this should have happened along time ago.. but needless to say.. twas delish!

see you next Saturday!!!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Lizzouse

TRIBE Member
I was dying to go to this, and I got dragged to the worst night of my life..... at Boa.
I"m never setting foot in that place again. ugh
And I fucking love the "German Aerobics Teacher" track, as I call it....it's one of my favourites!
I"m glad everyone had a good time!

Mz. SPy

TRIBE Member
I went to this party to support my friends who were playing (I think that every person there was out to support somebody). And I must say I had an awesome time. I hope that this Saturday night becomes a new trend in Toronto.
The music was really hard for my taste but I still got a chance to boogy on the dancefloor with a crazy Irish dude!

Keep it up 4Play!