1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

3rd highest jumper in the world!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Cho, Aug 25, 2003.

1. Cho

Cho TRIBE Member

SAINT-DENIS, France (CP-AP) - Canadian high jumper Mark Boswell survived an injured ankle to win a bronze medal at the world track and field championships Monday.

After hurting his ankle in qualifying Saturday, Boswell's strategy was to ``start at a high height and hope I could hang onto a medal because I knew I only had a few jumps in me. And it worked.''

The 26-year-old from Brampton, Ont., was the only jumper to enter the fray at 2.25 metres, which he cleared on his first attempt. He then passed at 2:29 and made 2.32 on his third attempt, for Canada's first medal at the competition.

[​IMG]

Nice One!

GTA styles too

2. Bass-Invader

Bass-Invader TRIBE Member

he knew that his ticket out of brampton was jumping really, really high. Trust me, that is alot of motivation.

3. KiFe

KiFe TRIBE Member

LOL

4. Funzo

Funzo TRIBE Member

I was watching that. Very impressive!

5. kerouacdude

kerouacdude TRIBE Member

Good for Bos!
    Hopefully in a year, we'll see the same result or better instead of the usual 6th.

6. Cho

Cho TRIBE Member

Brampton folk don't hate

7. Evil Dynovac

Evil Dynovac TRIBE Member

Brampton INVENTED hate. Factory jobs and suburban sprawl breeds hate like a corpse breeds blowflies.

Lived there for two years due to work - never again!

8. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

where are the girl high jumpers? i like girl high jumpers.

9. DaftPunky

DaftPunky TRIBE Member

Yes, the arch of the back is impressive to say the least.

10. Cho

Cho TRIBE Member

[​IMG]

Carolina Kluft of Sweden the best all round lady athlete in the world. She won gold in the heptathlon at the world championships.

11. kerouacdude

kerouacdude TRIBE Member

i worked the World Youth track championships last month in Sherbrooke. Was right near the mat as 17 year old girls in short, hugging gear from Luxembourg and Brazil tried to clear the bar.
    Fun!

12. Evil Dynovac

Evil Dynovac TRIBE Member

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa! She would rip it off! With a girl that tight there would be no need for anal.

*nods in appreciation*