• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

3hr minimal/electro set from Misstress B

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Thought some of you might be interested in a 3hr liveset from MB...a combo of minimal and germanish techno/electro. I'm a little surprised actually...it flows much better than when I heard her play at stereo in December.

I only recognize a few tracks/artists...Stanny franssen, Hugg & Pepp, Alex Under, Gaiser, Delhia, Marlow (the new Matthias Tanzmann remix)...lots of fresh new stuff in here!

http://www.iturnem.com/misstressbarbara/downloads/downloads2.php?file=barbara_poema.mp3

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Skipper

TRIBE Member
try downloading it again - I only got 2 hrs the first time but then the full 2hr45 when I re-downloaded it.

johnny B rad

TRIBE Member
retried getting this 4 or 5 times and it always shut down around the 45-50 min. just tried again and BINGO! got it all. listening now... wicked

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Yeah, her site is weird like that. I dont think I've ever got the full download on the first try.
The 35-60 min mark is my fave of the whole set...and the really twisted deep stuff in the last 45 minutes too.
I think I will listen to it now!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories