• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

3feetdeep presents: HORIZONS feat. STEVE MAY (Australia) - 04.09.05 @ Louis'

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
3feetdeep is very hype to welcome rising star DJ/producer Steve May to Saskatoon for his first ever North American DJ gig.

A native of Melbourne, Australia, Steve's sets incorporate all elements of progressive house and breaks, and his latest production "Blend Forty-3" is being played by the likes of Sasha, Digweed, Tiesto and Anthony Pappa.

Following in our tradition of showcasing fresh, new dance music, this will most surely be a night of dancefloor bombs with a smart, intelligent crowd - a night NOT to be missed!

Check the flyer for details and be sure to tune in to Electrolush every Thursday night on CFCR 90.5 FM for more details or e-mail
HERE

Check out his website HERE!

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Paul Who?
Hey, are you mofo's bringing in extra sound for this?
Prob not...but we do need a couple of CDJ-1000s. Barndog charges us $65 each...can you score them any cheaper? Holla back.

Paul Who?

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Chicago Kid
we do need a couple of CDJ-1000s. Barndog charges us $65 each...can you score them any cheaper? Holla back.
It's literally the only place in the city to rent them. Compared to other cities that's extremely cheap. The guys in Calgary usually pay around $100.

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
Dude, it was fuckin' amazing. He dropped some absolute bombs including Timo Maas' "Feedback Welcome" and Quivver's "These Are The Days."

We had hoped for more people, again, but the vibe was taight as hell with almost everybody on the d-floor and smiles all around. Steve had a great time spinning and there were some beautiful babies in the bundle. The after-party wasn't bad either.

What time did you leave, I didn't even notice you sneaking out? Did you at least see when I introduced Steve and the intro with the Didgeridoo? Or were you long gone by then? Thanks for supporting anyways...we have heaps of pcitures and video footage from all angles.

The weekend went tooo damn fast as always.

Paul Who?

TRIBE Member
I think I left just before he came on. I was wiped from the night before.

I want to see all the pictures and video. Did you record his set?

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
Didn't record his set, per se, but we've got pretty much all of it on video...almost every choon he played. Let's get together. Call me.

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Paul Who?
I'll give you a shout when finals are over.
Sounds good...also, there's a house DJ from TO that has contacted me about a gig here and in Regina potentially. Give me a ring when you get outta the woods with school ish. Or, I'll see you at Pete's shit over the next week.