• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

<3 Natalie Portman timex fiftly blingion!!!!

Kevan Duke

TRIBE Member
What I mean is that despite already being imho the hottest thing to grace this planet since hotness was even invented by god in like 12teen BC.... ok i can't even believe it myself but i swear she just got exactly 50 billions times even more hhhhhhhaaaaaahhter after i watched this.

Ok i exaggerate, but the clips is DAMN funny, and she IS one badass bitch.

Stormshadow

TRIBE Member
Holy shit, that was so good!

The digital shorts these Lonely Island/Awesometown guys do for SNL is the funniest stuff SNL's had on in years. I'm glad Lorne Michaels let's them do their thing. And yah, Portman's amazing.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
that was the best thing Ive seen from ANY host in a long time!!

she's a fucking natural!...I saw 3-4 skits with her and she was great in every one

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
ha i never watch snl but we happened to be in last night in between 2 shows (loving hte metropass) and caught this as we were flipping: so good. makes up for star wars.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Kevan Duke

TRIBE Member
terrawrist III said:
that was the best thing Ive seen from ANY host in a long time!!

she's a fucking natural!...I saw 3-4 skits with her and she was great in every one
This is what i'm saying. Physically speaking she does have a nice chassis to work with, no doubt, but there are plenty better, based on that criteria alone. Really it's her talent that is the primary fuel which powers her hawtmobile.

vrroom.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
mingster said:
hahah

i'm sorry i missed the show last night.
a good majority of the skits were actually funny...I like those "noo-ny" ones:D

and TOKEN POWER was great

grab the torrent if/when it becomes available

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Kevan Duke said:
This is what i'm saying. Physically speaking she does have a nice chassis to work with, no doubt, but there are plenty better, based on that criteria alone. Really it's her talent that is the primary fuel which powers her hawtmobile.

vrroom.
kirsten dunst KIND of had the same thing going for her...has a natural ability to lose herself in an absurd skit:D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

D-Rea

TRIBE Member
i was certainly impressed with her performance last night. in fact, she was one of the only people who could keep a straight face during a few of the skits.

on a side note, does anyone know the name of the band that played last night?