• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

3 Day Rule?

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Ok, I met this guy this past weekend and he seems really cool. Now is there a 3 day rule I should be adhearing to or something. I have always been a firm believer that if you like someone you should show your interest and fuck what other people say. However, I did just end something and am wondering if it's wise to do this. I am a little conflicted but feel it's time to get back in the saddle....

Opinions much appreciated.

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
if you want him.... go for it.

just don't call him 20 times in 2 days professing every little thing about how cool he is....

warm it up thas what i say

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

mingster

TRIBE Member
i don't think i'd want to even date someone who adheres to the three day rule.

what bullshit that is. make your own rules.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
"How about if I wait six weeks to call. I could tell her I found her number while I was cleaning out my wallet, I can't remember where we met. I'll ask her what she looks like and then I'll ask her if we fucked. How about that? Would that be money?"

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
i don't think i'd want to even date someone who adheres to the three day rule.

what bullshit that is. make your own rules.
no i am just checking cos it's been a while since I have dated anyone. But Mingster if you read my post you'd see that this is not how I usually function.

It's been a really long time since I have dated anyone...so I'm a little nervous.

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by opium_souldjah
no i am just checking cos it's been a while since I have dated anyone. But Mingster if you read my post you'd see that this is not how I usually function.

It's been a really long time since I have dated anyone...so I'm a little nervous.

just do what you want to do.

what do you want to do? call him? CALL!

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by opium_souldjah
I have his cell number
yeah than call tonight for sure

evening minutes are always cheaper than day time minutes so he'll think you are considerate.

also during the day he may be working, in lecture etc....

so again call this evening

good luck !