• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

28 days later endings??

feisty boy

TRIBE Member
so i've seen the flic twice in theaters, but never the alternate endings. a few people are coming over to watch the dvd tonight - wondering if any of the alternate endings are "better" than the theater version, or if i should just stick with the original feelgood.

(i'm assuming you can choose the ending before you watch the movie....)

Stop Bill C-10
the extreme alternate ending is actually a really cool idea. The way they tell it too was kind of a neat idea as well (using storyboards to depict another direction the entire film could have taken).

Adam

TRIBE Member
Yeah, I liked that as well.

I also enjoyed the director's comments on how the idea didn't make any sense and the audience would realize it's bullshit right away.

After seeing a million movies with terrible plot holes and bad science, it's nice to see a director who actually cares. :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

AGrayson

TRIBE Member
I'd stick with the original ending.

As mentioned above, one of the "alternate endings" is really unique.. but it was never filmed.

The one other alternate ending that *was* filmed isn't that great IMO, but interesting nonetheless.

adam

Stan

TRIBE Member
I think it would have been good if they combined the "death" ending with the "chicken" ending.

unklespins

TRIBE Member
the chicken ending was so funny...just randomly throwing a chicken in the place of the guy...

28 days later was a phenomenal movie...horror movie with creativity and style....i liked the original ending the best as well