• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

24: The Thread (2010 edition)

billy

TRIBE Member
what are your thoughts on who the reporter girl was talking to on the phone after she got her credentials re-instated?

billy

TRIBE Member
Her boss? Publisher? Maybe?

Renee's fucking lost it!

but why would they include something like a call to her publisher? that call meant something else.

the dark renee walker i feel is the best character development of the past 4 hours. she finally IS the female jack bauer.

afterglow

TRIBE Member
This new CTU office looks like either the offices of a powerful marketing firm looking to impress clients, or the inside of a frickin' spaceship...

I was just telling a friend tonight that CTU has become the starship enterprise.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
i'm NOT digging Renee or Starbuck or whatever at all. can't figure out what bugs me about her, other than that she let psycho go to her house?

and, i totally caught the cameo from the guy at the wire.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mingster

TRIBE Member
does anyone know where i've seen the, now dead, russian assassin before?

i know i've seen him play a bad guy, but i can't place him.

KickIT

TRIBE Member
The Green Mile

DougHutchison.jpg

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
i'm NOT digging Renee or Starbuck or whatever at all.

renee and starbuck are not the same person.

renee is the hot skinny crazy former FBI chick with the sexy russian accent, penchant for cutting off people's hands and smokin' body.

starbuck is the CTU blonde that is engaged to buffy's husband and who has the redneck ex-boyfriend.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
renee and starbuck are not the same person.

renee is the hot skinny crazy former FBI chick with the sexy russian accent, penchant for cutting off people's hands and smokin' body.

starbuck is the CTU blonde that is engaged to buffy's husband and who has the redneck ex-boyfriend.

sorry i misread something wrong earlier in the thread...

anyway, i can't stand starbuck.

KickIT

TRIBE Member
starbuck = dana and yes that storyline needs to be put to rest asap. hope she goes home and puts 2 in his gonads and that's the end of it.

bkxb

TRIBE Member
totally. why the hell would she give that guy the keys to her place???? this is like the mountain cat side-plot.

JAR

TRIBE Member
I stopped watching 24 after season 4 when it started to turn to shit. I found out you can stream past episodes of this season Global's website, so I'm all caught up and back on the bandwagon!

agreed that the Dana storyline sucks, and definitely enjoying the exploits of Renee.

one thing that seriously bothers me though is President Hassan's evil brother's long/faggy hair! How could any hardline islamic generals support a dude with hair like that - totally ridiculous!

Confused

TRIBE Member
I stopped watching 24 after season 4 when it started to turn to shit. I found out you can stream past episodes of this season Global's website, so I'm all caught up and back on the bandwagon!

agreed that the Dana storyline sucks, and definitely enjoying the exploits of Renee.

one thing that seriously bothers me though is President Hassan's evil brother's long/faggy hair! How could any hardline islamic generals support a dude with hair like that - totally ridiculous!

ahh c'mon, how can you hate on the host from slumdog millionaire.. the hair is aura

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
good episode last night, with the exception of the dana walsh side-story. but seriously, the side-stories have always been so hackneyed and retarded that they are just comic relief.

KickIT

TRIBE Member
The only good thing about those side stories is that Chloe is turning back into awkward Chloe which is good for a few laughs.

silver1

TRIBE Member
The one thing I don't like about the side stories is that they often turn into the end of season "left-overs" after the real/big plot-line wraps up around episode 20 giving the season a big anti-climax.