• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

24 hour restaurants?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
Vesta Lunch (train car at Dupont and Bathurst - greasy spoon)

Reggies Sandwiches - King near Portland (Pulled Pork was dry as shit when I had it, but still decent enough that I would try another sammy there)

d.code

TRIBE Member
There is some new fancy sandwich place on king west of spadina but before bathurst. Sign out front says 24 hours. I think its run by some famous chef too.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
oh my christ I love The Grille.

Sizzling Jerk's across the street is also 24 hour, but is sucks so hard compared to the Grille.
man i haven't been to the grille in ages :)

always good times: hells angels, drunken M/R/ECI kids flicking straws, couples arguing, etc, etc...

lucky1

TRIBE Member
Big slice is open really late - I think they deliver until 4am

Comisso's (Caledonia and Eglinton) - Italian bakery and tasty sandwhiches like meatball and veal

Vesta Lunch (Bathurst and Dupont) - Greasy spoon

Rol San is open really late (and other places Spadina)

Kings' Garden (Church and Davenport) - Indian Food

Mel's diner (Bloor and Bathurst) - smoked meat sandwhiches and poutine

Last edited:

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
man i haven't been to the grille in ages :)

always good times: hells angels, drunken M/R/ECI kids flicking straws, couples arguing, etc, etc...
Dude, you should try to make it down sometime - it's completely renovated, actually looks like a nice place now and is at least twice the size (they took over the building next door).

Plus they introduced these breakfast skillets that rival Denny's for heart-clogging sinfulness.

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
no one's mentioned Mars for the late night big breakfast? (i never remember where it is.....maybe north side of college and bathurst...who knows.....you could walk in wearing a fuzzy lobster suit and no one would be surprised

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders