• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

24 hour gyms

joey

TRIBE Member
I've been going to my gym for close to two years now but have never taken advantage of the fact that it was 24 hours before. With my vacations coming up I want to get as much gym time in so as im able to take my shirt off at the beach without the ladies running away in fear....
SO, I went to the gym after I finshed work on Monday (3am) and it was beautiful!!!!!! The place was deserted! I had free run at whatever I wanted! The only other person there was the cute blonde girl whom I ended up working out with for the last half of my routine. Best part, we're meeting at the gym tonight!!!

Point being, if your self concious at all at the gym go super late night and look as akward as you wont and there's nobody around to say anything.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

joey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by marcinm
already threatening people.. after 1 day of working out.. lol :p
uh, i said i've been going to this gym for two years. one day of late night owrk outs though.

joey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
i care!

nice one joey!

how cute was she?? 1 to 10 ?
well, it's hard to get an acurate rating. we started talking cause we both finished cardio at about the same time. I did 40 minutes and she was there before me. She looked pretty hot but when we both got rings of sweat it's hard to get a good take. Body, swaety face and niceness factor would lead her to get about a 8 right now.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by echootje
Where's a 24hour gym in Toronto. I've looked with nary a result!

Rob
Adrenalin Fitness on Dufferin north of Lawrence
(416)-785-7867

Where I used to go. Full of Ginos though :p It's the area.

pr0nstar :D