1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

24 hour gyms?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by litespeed, Oct 24, 2005.

1. litespeed

litespeed Well-Known TRIBEr

anyone know of any 24 hour gyms... or ones that are at least open very very late?

I work untill 11pm most nights and want some where that I can hit at like 12 or 1am!

preferebly north end of the city.. i live in thornhill!

thanks!

2. litespeed

i'll take that as a no then :p

3. kmac

kmac TRIBE Member

I don't know of any 24-hour gyms let alone one in Thornhill. Why don't you go to the gym before work?

4. quantumdj

quantumdj TRIBE Member

Some premiers are 24hours......... mine is (hamilton though).

5. Sleepy Giant

Sleepy Giant TRIBE Member

Jeebus!!! Thunder Ghey even has a 24 hour fitness club.

6. litespeed

I suppose I would sometimes, but I get all my errands and other work done during the day, plus my commute to work is nearly and hour.. so I'm normally pressed for time. I just want that option of being able to go at night.

7. dj Red Turtle

dj Red Turtle TRIBE Promoter

He's saying he's usually hung over from the night b4 and is still in bed until an hour b4 he actually needs to get to work.

8. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad TRIBE Member

^^^^ haha. yup that's exactly what i was thinking. C'mon evan, we all know that u don't have any errands to do :p

but you are looking a little scrony these days......u should really eat more..........JUST KIDDING :p

*jeN*

9. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

There's one in London Ontario. It'll still be open after you drive for two hours after work.

10. litespeed

way to spell dummy.

maybe you should go buy yourself a dictionary, and while you're at it look up the word converter! :p

11. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad TRIBE Member

ya well...........uh......

you fuckin' suck!

*jeN*

12. litespeed

I'm sorry

13. octo

octo TRIBE Member

i know of Rhino's gym on Dundas west of Runnymede
    and another gym in the Keele/Lawrence area. i can't remember the name but i think it's off of Keele south of Lawrence

14. dvs

dvs TRIBE Promoter

mine is as well... bay & davenport. 24hrs. (never used to be but changed recently.)

d

15. jungalissa

jungalissa TRIBE Member

there is a 24 hour gym on yonge just south of bloor on the east side, it keeps changing so don't know what it is now....used to be world gym......actually I think it might be an all girls gym now.....

16. The Watcher

The Watcher TRIBE Member

My Gym is 24hour during the week.

Lakeshore and Cawthra.

XCel Fitness

17. litespeed

so none in the north end of the city then?

18. DJ 6 String

DJ 6 String TRIBE Member

Ya, as long as you dont mind cum bubbles floating around in your hot tub from all the homos tugging each others' peckers in there...

19. deveator

deveator TRIBE Member

GoodLife has one 24 hour gym in Missisauga on Millcreek drive

20. dvs

dvs TRIBE Promoter

first off, if you'r going to the gym to hang out in a hot tub as opposed to actually working out or worrying about others tugging each other in the changeroom, you have your own issues to deal with my friend.

d

21. Mr_Furious

Mr_Furious TRIBE Member

Strictly Fitness at Finch and Dufferin.

Whatever you do DON'T JOIN PREMIERE! They've had so much bad publicity, and they'll steal your money. I have a friend that works for them and she always tells me never to join.

22. zedtech

zedtech TRIBE Member

I workout at BodyWorks in Brampton. 24hrs M-F, 8-8 on weekends.

23. Agent Smith

Agent Smith TRIBE Member

Lunnen's mom is open for business 24 hours/day... that's where I usually get my exercise.

24. DJ 6 String

DJ 6 String TRIBE Member

I do workout, but the hottub is in the locker room and one day i walked by and there were 3 sailors in it, and one of them was stepping out with a erection and the other two had big smiles on their faces...

25. threeflavours

threeflavours TRIBE Member

New Generation in Newmarket is 24 Hours also..