• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

24 hour gyms?

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
anyone know of any 24 hour gyms... or ones that are at least open very very late?

I work untill 11pm most nights and want some where that I can hit at like 12 or 1am!

preferebly north end of the city.. i live in thornhill!

thanks!

kmac

TRIBE Member
I don't know of any 24-hour gyms let alone one in Thornhill. Why don't you go to the gym before work?

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by kmac
I don't know of any 24-hour gyms let alone one in Thornhill. Why don't you go to the gym before work?

I suppose I would sometimes, but I get all my errands and other work done during the day, plus my commute to work is nearly and hour.. so I'm normally pressed for time. I just want that option of being able to go at night.

dj Red Turtle

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by ev
I suppose I would sometimes, but I get all my errands and other work done during the day, plus my commute to work is nearly and hour.. so I'm normally pressed for time. I just want that option of being able to go at night.
He's saying he's usually hung over from the night b4 and is still in bed until an hour b4 he actually needs to get to work.

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
^^^^ haha. yup that's exactly what i was thinking. C'mon evan, we all know that u don't have any errands to do :p

but you are looking a little scrony these days......u should really eat more..........JUST KIDDING :p

*jeN*

octo

TRIBE Member
i know of Rhino's gym on Dundas west of Runnymede
and another gym in the Keele/Lawrence area. i can't remember the name but i think it's off of Keele south of Lawrence

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by quantumdj
Some premiers are 24hours......... mine is (hamilton though).
mine is as well... bay & davenport. 24hrs. (never used to be but changed recently.)

d

jungalissa

TRIBE Member
there is a 24 hour gym on yonge just south of bloor on the east side, it keeps changing so don't know what it is now....used to be world gym......actually I think it might be an all girls gym now.....

DJ 6 String

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dvs
mine is as well... bay & davenport. 24hrs. (never used to be but changed recently.)

d
Ya, as long as you dont mind cum bubbles floating around in your hot tub from all the homos tugging each others' peckers in there...

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by DJ 6 String
Ya, as long as you dont mind cum bubbles floating around in your hot tub from all the homos tugging each others' peckers in there...
first off, if you'r going to the gym to hang out in a hot tub as opposed to actually working out or worrying about others tugging each other in the changeroom, you have your own issues to deal with my friend.

d

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ev
so none in the north end of the city then?
Strictly Fitness at Finch and Dufferin.

Whatever you do DON'T JOIN PREMIERE! They've had so much bad publicity, and they'll steal your money. I have a friend that works for them and she always tells me never to join.

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ev
anyone know of any 24 hour gyms... or ones that are at least open very very late?

I work untill 11pm most nights and want some where that I can hit at like 12 or 1am!

preferebly north end of the city.. i live in thornhill!

thanks!
Lunnen's mom is open for business 24 hours/day... that's where I usually get my exercise.

DJ 6 String

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dvs
first off, if you'r going to the gym to hang out in a hot tub as opposed to actually working out or worrying about others tugging each other in the changeroom, you have your own issues to deal with my friend.

d
I do workout, but the hottub is in the locker room and one day i walked by and there were 3 sailors in it, and one of them was stepping out with a erection and the other two had big smiles on their faces...