• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

2015-2016 NBA/Raps Thread

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
4 games actually. They beat Charlotter before the break.

Hated that game winner. Great he made it but not the shot you want him taking with the game on the line. And it was only necessary because he didn't play defense on the shot before.

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
Hated that game winner. Great he made it but not the shot you want him taking with the game on the line. And it was only necessary because he didn't play defense on the shot before.
Both the game winner and the shot DD took before that were garbage. I mean it's good to see him making clutch shots, but what I would wish to see Casey draw up a play that actually involved more than a screen and roll.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
what a joke the nba is. gstate wins and they cut to lebron walking to his room, and the commentators wont shut up about him. how about you talk about the team that won. dont even get me started on the reffing.
until they stop the making of super teams its extremely hard to take the nba seriously

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Demar was unreal last night. I've never been the biggest fan but this year he's really changing my opinion of him.

This pod cast he did also made me respect him more. Some really interesting tidbits in there, worth a listen.

The Woj Pod