• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

2014 NHL playoff predictions

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Western Conference
(1) COL v (WC) MIN (1) ANA v (WC) DAL
(2) STL v (3) CHI (2) SJ v (3) LA

Eastern Conference
(1) BOS v (WC) DET (1) PIT v (WC) CLB
(2) TAM v (3) MON (2) NYR v (3) PHI
---------------------------------------------------
Colorado 5
Anaheim 6
St Louis 5
LA Kings 6

Boston 5
Columbus 6
Montreal 5
NY Rangers 7

Last edited:

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
Just filling out my playoff pool. Love the way the Blues play, but not sure if they can beat the Hawks without Backes, Oshie and Tarasenko. It's the only Series I'm going back and forth on.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kyfe

TRIBE Member
that Seabrook hit was lethal, it's clear he left his feet and there was head contact. Gotta give Backes credit for getting up so quick and wanting to get into the scrum.

Seabrook will get a couple of games, back in the olde days that would be a clean hit.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Backes was down and out for a relative while, a crumbled heap, and even after he was "up" he was out on his feet. That is sad and scary. If an idiot got a hold of him like that and started throwing bombs they'd have laid waste to his wobbling husk and done further damage.

Hitchcock said Backes was "not good" during the post game. Would not surprise me if he's done for the playoffs like Horton was for Boston. Concussions suck. Seabrook should be ashamed of himself.

And did anyone catch the shit PJ Stock was trying to sell in the intermission about "well at least now Chicago has the advantage because Backes is done? I'm not saying it's a Good thing, but...." What a clown. Trying to spin a dirty play. Classless.

DJ Vuvu Zela

TRIBE Member
i actually have a bigger problem with Lucic's stick work over Seabrook's hit.

Seabrook's hit was vicious, but at least it was part of a legitimate hockey play that went wrong. Lucic's stick work has no place at any time in any game. The fact that the league has let him get away with it several times is a joke.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Refs were terrible in Montreal. That no goal for the interference with Price was insane.
How did Stamkos get back on the ice for the third? What are those doctors doing??

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Refs were terrible in Montreal. That no goal for the interference with Price was insane.
How did Stamkos get back on the ice for the third? What are those doctors doing??
not that there was anything wrong with the play (reminicient of the crosby winter classic hit) but Stamkos has a concussion. there is no way he avoids one getting the knee to the head at that speed

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
"@amato_mike: If only Pittsburgh had some past warning signs that Fleury might implode in the playoffs this whole situation could have been avoided."

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories