1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

2008 Passat Wagon 6 speed for lease - 15 months left

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by kuba, Aug 16, 2010.

1. kuba

kuba TRIBE Member

Hello Folks. I have a 2008 Passat Wagon that has 15 months left on its 60-month lease.
    It currently has 64XXX kms on it, and you can drive it to 100,000, which is right on pace for 25K km / year.

I will pay the transfer fees, you will pay $556/month if you qualify with VW Credit. (anybody should as long as your credit isnt junk status).

It is the comfortline package:
    heated seats
    power seats -drivers side
    power windows/doors/trunk hatch
    mp3/6disc/am/fm obviously, and sat radio built-in
    no sunroof
    17s with goodyear rubber
    Gislaved Winter tires on steel rims
    United Gray 2.0T
    Manual
    Residual Value 13416.20
    2.9% rate
    48 month lease january 2007 start, so ends january 2011
    $556/month
    $0.10 per km extra km after 100,000km.

The reason for this is my wife just bought the A3 wagon and we don't need two wagons. It is a great car, I have managed to fit a deep soaker tub in it, a togo couch (google it if you don't know what it is), 3 mountain bikes, and 15 mannequins (not all at once, of course).

Comfortable, heated seats, great pick-up, good on gas (I average about 8.5-9L/100km)-has the reading if you want to see it. All maintenance done at the VW Stealerships so records are clean- maintenance book is stamped.

Please email me if you have interest.

exactly like this but nicer rims:
    http://www.autonet.ca/images/newcars/2008/10737.jpg

(5-spoke vw rims, 17s)