• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

2005 MTV Music Video Awards

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Alita

TRIBE Member
Ahahaha I just caught Destiny’s Childs Faces when P Diddy had the hoe squad dancing around him ...priceless!

Anyway - back to Super volcano for me ;)

Buddy Holly

TRIBE Member
wasted 10 minutes watching the horrible opening. DIDDY is cheap. Mr. Bling, let's look at our diamond watch then dive in the pool fully clothed, cause I got lotta clothes. That whole show is going down hill when you have a cheap ass starting like this did tonight!

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Buddy Holly
wasted 10 minutes watching the horrible opening. DIDDY is cheap. Mr. Bling, let's look at our diamond watch then dive in the pool fully clothed, cause I got lotta clothes. That whole show is going down hill when you have a cheap ass starting like this did tonight!
I can barely follow what is going on from one minute to the next. It's like David Lynch is behind the scenes, and his ADD is acting up.

"Okay, now let's throw some booty girls out there....Okay, enough booty girls, cut to Hammer....Okay, enough of that. Let's bring out this standup comedian. He's boring so let Diddy ramble about nothing for ten minutes. make that fifteen minutes. Hey did those booty girls leave? Bring them back."

patio-d

TRIBE Member
i watched on and off...
grandmaster flash cut-up a few breaks and miami-bass records...
fat joe dissed 50 cause he's got lots of bodyguards...
missy gave dap to god a bunch of times..
after winning best rock award, billy joe from green day kinda made a snide remark about how it was good to see that MTV still cared about rock n roll...
basically, same old bullshit...

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

bitchass

TRIBE Member
I turned on to hear Beavis and Butthead say something about the theme being 'water' but it looked (and sounded) like they use filters to make the broadcast quality muddy and washed out. Also saw 50cent
s performance that got all "silent beeped" why even have him perform? It sounds like shit.

TRO

TRIBE Member
yea there was a big call out to fat joe at the end of the 50 preformance...

"fuck fat joe..etc...

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by patio-d
i watched on and off...
grandmaster flash cut-up a few breaks and miami-bass records...
fat joe dissed 50 cause he's got lots of bodyguards...
missy gave dap to god a bunch of times..
after winning best rock award, billy joe from green day kinda made a snide remark about how it was good to see that MTV still cared about rock n roll...
basically, same old bullshit...
I was wondering about the Fat Joe comment, I heard when he was walking off the stage someone yelling at him?

I couldnt believe I watched this trash, I gave up at 930 and hit up a book instead. I want my 30 minutes back!

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit