• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Torso

TRIBE Member
Are you guys ready for this?

I'm not.

*turns around and runs desperately back to 2003 in the hopes of accomplishing.... something!*

Cri

TRIBE Member
BRING IT ON!!!!! :D :D

2003 was full of confusion for me. I only hope that the new year brings me a new zest for life!! :)

Cri

TRIBE Member
I know..time certainly goes fast..before we know it..it's gonna be 2020 :eek:

okay that's still pretty damn far away

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

shylock_one

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Cri
BRING IT ON!!!!!
2003 was horribly uneventful, but I admit that much of it was my own doing. It was the first year that I was out of school which let me slow down to think about things and work things out. I'm definately planning on big changes for the new year. Bring it on!

thom100

TRIBE Member
I think 2004 is going to be amazing...I really feel like Ive put the pieces together , made the proper alliances and am ready to go for it.

My main point (promise to myself) is not to miss out on summer this year, I mean Ive worked my ass off during the summer for 10 years, time to go part time and have fun.

Sassy

TRIBE Member
I'm so ready for 2004, 2003 was a pretty crazy year for me and fior others close to me as well many ups and down, unfortunately more downs. I am hoping 2004 turns out to be a little less crazy and filled with far more ups :)

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
I'm pretty excited about 2004.

2004=the year I'm 3 decades old, I move into my condo, I get a new job or get paid what I deserve, going to florida (crosses fingers), hit tons of cottages and just go out and have lots of fun.

smilez

TRIBE Member
When I think of moving into 2004 all I can think of is the fact that it is going to be a kick ass year. I get a feeling the whole year is going to be so full of good stuff I'll have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming.

Melissa

Torso

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by exrboy
I'm pretty excited about 2004.

2004=the year I'm 3 decades old, I move into my condo, I get a new job or get paid what I deserve, going to florida (crosses fingers), hit tons of cottages and just go out and have lots of fun.
That sounds great! Enjoy! Your happiness and sense of direction is attractive:D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by smilez
When I think of moving into 2004 all I can think of is the fact that it is going to be a kick ass year. I get a feeling the whole year is going to be so full of good stuff I'll have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming.

Melissa
yeah that's pretty much how I feel.

p.s mels, how r u!

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
2003 was a really fun year...got to see the rockies, spend time up north, some incredible parties, & met lots of great new people & cemented friendships with others (this is the key to happiness for me)...

i always just go along with what comes my way...i've got a few plans for 2004, but as long as there are great people in my life, i can't ask for much else...everything else is like a scoop of ice cream on warm apple pie (yummy..) :D

cheers to 2003!!!

jc

ps ms torso, accomplishing what you did over the past few months is pretty impressive, & took a lot of courage...so congrats!!! :D (& i hope your exams went well...rosi never seems very personal when you call in for your marks... :) ) ...

SJN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by man_slut
I'm ready! It's our 1 year anniversary Jan.1, 2004.:D
ah yes....i vividly recall you guys making out in the corner of the Silver Dollar last New Years day....memories....memories.....:D