• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

2003 summarized

Northernsoul

TRIBE Member
Stand out moment. = Choreographing a free party in the mountains of BC with some really brilliant people.

Achievement = quitting smoking

Regret = giving energies to draining situations

Stress = Money

Realization = Cocaine is as common as weed and its habitual use is slowly destroying social circles everywhere

Saying.= It’s going to be alrite

Food= Vegetarian curry

Drinks= Wine and water

Sport= football (footy)

Blessing = Good friends

World event = War in Iraq

Mental safe spot to compare present environment to= Kits beach, Vancouver

year I wish it was = 1998

Intent for next year = constantly contribute to own ideas, believe in others and open up my ears to listen more.

2003 took my wife & me the full twelve rounds and I don’t think it fought a clean flight…no hard feelings but my opinions result in being tainted and my actions are somewhat cautious.

Alita

TRIBE Member
Stand out moment. = Going to Virgina, Luray Caverns and experiencing my 1st trip to the "south"

Achievement = getting the title "good cook" from my mom ;D

Regret = buying cigs during exam time

Stress = hardly

Realization = I was right about everything I thought about life in highschool

Saying.= SHEIZAH! WHATEVER I DO WHAT I WANT!

Food= sashimi

Drinks= Wine and water (gonna agree with this one)

Sport= marathon sex

Blessing = praying b4 an exam I thought I was gonna fail ( i NEVER pray) and having it turn out alright

World event = Iraq

Mental safe spot to compare present environment to= uh...suburban toronto?

year I wish it was = 1994

Intent for next year = continue moving upwards with my marks. Travel outside of the country. Learn to make kick ass martinis. Get a really really good computer. Rediscover my muse.