• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

2002 and 2012 NYE Party Plans?

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
So, what are you doing tonight?

I'm staying in because it is really hard to get a babysitter on NYE. If I had a babysitter I would be headed to a house party.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
im going to collingwood to a house party .... if I dont keel over and die from this cold before then.
im currently flip flopping between vodka and gin. but will likely go with vodka.
I'll be lucky if I stay awake til midnight lol.

Ho||yw0oD

TRIBE Member
I will be going to a house party tonight up at Yonge and Eg. It is a potluck which normally is great because then I can cook up something I'd like to eat (most of these people are dreadful cooks). Instead, they pleaded for me to bring a dessert. So they're getting fudge and store bought ice cream.

Drinks for me tonight will include a tour of various world beers, a rockstar and vodka around 10pm to keep me going, and cheap prosecco at midnight.

And I have to go back to work on Monday. Whon whon.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
It's Amateur Night! All the people who never ever go out or drink are full on smashed and slobbering and yelling the same things in your ear, over and over.

I think I might head out to an afterparty however.

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
It's Amateur Night! All the people who never ever go out or drink are full on smashed and slobbering and yelling the same things in your ear, over and over.

I think a large number of people on this board have had their party people status downgraded to amateur so this thread is relevant. :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alison87

TRIBE Member

Worst party night of the year, for this very reason. I usually stay at home with some champagne and watch the fireworks on TV, but since this is my first NYE in Toronto where i can afford to go out, i might try one of the underground parties in the city.

octo

TRIBE Member
i'm heading up to a cottage party.

but i thought about hitting this jam...

402573_10151096473825720_531350719_22003004_777114287_n.jpg

kmsmith

TRIBE Member
Going out for dinner and a movie with my lovely wife this evening. Possibly could be in bed by 11. There is a house party that we could go to, but its hella far out of our way. Thus, one of us would be driving. Not fun.

Besides, I am old now and get hungover. Don't feel like being hungover all day Sunday.

erika

TRIBE Member
Octo I love that poster :)

It's either going to be house party followed by after party with a possible stop off to wish the Bang the Party boys well, or staying at home and ignoring the whole thing.

mingster

TRIBE Member
I think a large number of people on this board have had their party people status downgraded to amateur so this thread is relevant. :p

I prefer to think of it as 'retired'. ;)

We're bringing baby to a house-party...with no promises of making it past 11pm.

Staying in from the looks of it. Wasn't feeling well last night, passed out a 6:30pm, woke up this morning at 10:30am. If that's not a sign of "you should stay home", I don't know what is.

Wife wants to head out for dinner (even though she's sick too - she's the one that got me sick) at that place where you're in the dark. If I can't taste anything, what's the point? I'm now deprived of two senses instead of one - it's like going to see a 3D movie with pink eye.

Besides, NYE is pretty overrated when it comes to going out. The best NYE's I've had have always been house parties.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
small dinner party with 2 other couples and their kids..lol..party time! meh...we're having a great surf n turf dinner with wino...i'll be ready for bed at 10:30ish.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Pre- Partying @ our place setting up some decks for some chill techy beats till we hit the Cirqular Jam @ Zero Gravity Circus !!!!

BASS will be there and easily the best choice in the city since its across the street from us :) then we will party till the wee hours of the morning, and once the main party has finished we will continue to ' rave on ' till sunday when we all pass out in a massive cuddle puddle consisting of air mattresses and bodies till we wake up and make ALL DAY BREAKFAST before potentially partying again, rinse repeat, recovery on monday FCUK I LOVE NEW YEARS !!!

HAPPY SAFE NEW YEARS EVE TO ALL !!!!!

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Is zero gravity circus the name of a club?

its the Venue, Big building where they have lots of circus classes, parkour training etc. its where the Cabaret shows are held monthly in the east end, and some different events.

The Cirqular Crew is setting up shop for a massive party there this year, huge freaking space, very exciting, as they have thrown many a solid jam at numerous venues in the city.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
i'm going for an early thai dinner at my favourite hole in the wall with my favourite milatary friend, than i am watching the hockey game at home even though it doesn't count, and than probably going to bed. go stupidist ridiculous sickness/cold ever.

otherwise, i would go to a house party at my friends. but i don't think i can handle jungle with this cold.

Preroller

TRIBE Member
heading back home shortly from Windsor, then eating cheese and chocolate, with wine, beer, sake and cava with my girl. then prob massages with sexy results!

BAd Luck

TRIBE Member
heading back home shortly from Windsor, then eating cheese and chocolate, with wine, beer, sake and cava with my girl. then prob massages with sexy results!

^^^Best plan. Nice.

Imma stick a bottle of champagne inthe snowbank and sweat my balls off
in my sauna. roll around in the snow to perk up, have a snort of brandy,
repeat, untill legs don't work right anymore.
eat shrimp.
shit shrimp.
wateva Happy New Year to all anywho.:)

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Plan was to stay in and hang with the pooch as this is my last night with him (before his dad comes home and takes him) :(. Also getting over a nasty bug. A good friend didn't have plans as she has a majory injury and can't get around easily, so I invited her to join me. As it turns out a few friends didn't have plans and wanted to join us, so I'm planning a roast dinner with all the fixings :) (Awesome cheeses to start with bien sûr).

Aleks

TRIBE Member
I'm opting for a chill evening with family.... i may go out after all the drunks are passed out after 2am LOL