• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

2 Technics SL-1200 MK2 turntables for Sale (Black)

dj_mrbrown

TRIBE Member
These decks are great; I haven’t had any issues with them whatsoever. They are a few years old; but there are no problems with them as they’ve never left the house.
Cables are all good as is the pitch!
I’ll through in 2 new Trackmaster needles and slipmats
So you’ll be all set to go. technics1200
technics001a.jpg

Asking $1000.
For more info please contact:
mrbrown@2thebeat.com

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
This doesn't mean you've stopped spinning does it?

Jamie<<<----- Still loves his old Mr. Brown sets

unique2100

TRIBE Promoter
Hey Mr. Brown did you/do you M.C. as well as spin? I could have sworn you were M.C.ing as well as spinning at an Uptown productions party in '99. Mentioned this at your shop one day and got a wtf are u talking about look. Am I tripping?

dj_mrbrown

TRIBE Member
unique2100 said:
Hey Mr. Brown did you/do you M.C. as well as spin? I could have sworn you were M.C.ing as well as spinning at an Uptown productions party in '99. Mentioned this at your shop one day and got a wtf are u talking about look. Am I tripping?

Hey there, sorry, didnt mean to offend ya with the look, but I am definatley no an MC, YOU IS DEFINATLEY TRIPIN.
Mind you.....I think I'd make a great mc come to think of it....hmmm maybe I should make a career change...I am selling the decks..maybe I'll buy a mic:D

JLV

TRIBE Member
dj_mrbrown said:
Mind you.....I think I'd make a great mc come to think of it....hmmm maybe I should make a career change...I am selling the decks..maybe I'll buy a mic:D

to funny J... too funnny!

but seriously, if you're ever looking for some sweet melodic vocals... look no further!

Jessica

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dj_mrbrown

TRIBE Member
JLV said:
to funny J... too funnny!

but seriously, if you're ever looking for some sweet melodic vocals... look no further!

Jessica

Oh trust me, I know how your sweet voice sounds!

You are now officially gonna MC my next jam!

"Junglist crew! Get ready for the sounds of M.C. JLV!!"

......damn that's a lot of letters;)

dj_mrbrown

TRIBE Member
unique2100 said:

By the way I was a resident DJ for Uptown...and I may have..in a drunken stupor, grabbed the mic.
Hmmmm maybe I'm trippen.

unique2100

TRIBE Promoter
I coulda swore you did, dt at the only uptown party that was dt. You didnt look at me like I was crazy whoever was at the shop did. :)