• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

2 Technics SL-1200 MK2 turntables for Sale (Black)

dj_mrbrown

TRIBE Member
These decks are great; I haven’t had any issues with them whatsoever. They are a few years old; but there are no problems with them as they’ve never left the house.
Cables are all good as is the pitch!
I’ll through in 2 new Trackmaster needles and slipmats
So you’ll be all set to go. technics1200

Asking $1000.
For more info please contact:
mrbrown@2thebeat.com

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
This doesn't mean you've stopped spinning does it?

Jamie<<<----- Still loves his old Mr. Brown sets

unique2100

TRIBE Promoter
Hey Mr. Brown did you/do you M.C. as well as spin? I could have sworn you were M.C.ing as well as spinning at an Uptown productions party in '99. Mentioned this at your shop one day and got a wtf are u talking about look. Am I tripping?

dj_mrbrown

TRIBE Member
unique2100 said:
Hey Mr. Brown did you/do you M.C. as well as spin? I could have sworn you were M.C.ing as well as spinning at an Uptown productions party in '99. Mentioned this at your shop one day and got a wtf are u talking about look. Am I tripping?

Hey there, sorry, didnt mean to offend ya with the look, but I am definatley no an MC, YOU IS DEFINATLEY TRIPIN.
Mind you.....I think I'd make a great mc come to think of it....hmmm maybe I should make a career change...I am selling the decks..maybe I'll buy a mic:D

JLV

TRIBE Member
dj_mrbrown said:
Mind you.....I think I'd make a great mc come to think of it....hmmm maybe I should make a career change...I am selling the decks..maybe I'll buy a mic:D
to funny J... too funnny!

but seriously, if you're ever looking for some sweet melodic vocals... look no further!

Jessica

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

dj_mrbrown

TRIBE Member
JLV said:
to funny J... too funnny!

but seriously, if you're ever looking for some sweet melodic vocals... look no further!

Jessica

Oh trust me, I know how your sweet voice sounds!

You are now officially gonna MC my next jam!

"Junglist crew! Get ready for the sounds of M.C. JLV!!"

......damn that's a lot of letters;)

dj_mrbrown

TRIBE Member
unique2100 said:

By the way I was a resident DJ for Uptown...and I may have..in a drunken stupor, grabbed the mic.
Hmmmm maybe I'm trippen.

unique2100

TRIBE Promoter
I coulda swore you did, dt at the only uptown party that was dt. You didnt look at me like I was crazy whoever was at the shop did. :)