1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

2 Points: Little Guy!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by JESuX, Aug 22, 2003.

1. JESuX

JESuX TRIBE Member

One of the senior partners at my work has had a serious personal vendetta against me since pretty much the day I started here. I'm the receptionist at an architectural firm.

So, today, he brings his dog into the office. Cute little fucker, too. Wandering around all happy and aimless... Not really paying any attention to anyone in particular.

I just had the pleasure of calling up my boss and informing him that his cute little dog just took a massive shit all over our front reception area.

Seeing gray haired old men turn red with embarrassment is my kinda fun.

:D :D :D

*satisfied*

Anyone else have any good stories of STICKIN' IT TO THA MAN in their own small little way?

:p

2. The Watcher

The Watcher TRIBE Member

YOU ARE SOOO WINNING!

3. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

was he responsible for the OCAD building design by any chance?

4. JESuX

JESuX TRIBE Member

If he was, he'd have to pick up a LOT more shit than that to make up for that heinous design...

Our company has done a lot of stuff around the city though. A bunch of buldings for U of T, Seneca, York, and what have you.

Man.... I'm still grinning. Word has already spread 'round the office like wildfire.

:D

5. Spinsah

Spinsah TRIBE Member

what a shit-show.

6. lucky1

lucky1 TRIBE Member

Why would the dog just shit at reception aren't dogs supposed to let you know.....

Oh I get it...

They doggy was letting "you" know but you just ignored him so that he would take a big shit and you could enjoy the outcome.

;) :p :)

7. the_fornicator

the_fornicator TRIBE Member

you should have gotten a paper towel and smeared that fucker in the carpet so he'd be there all day cleaning it.

8. Eclectic

Eclectic TRIBE Member

I believe his dogs actions were his "inspiration".

;)

9. JESuX

JESuX TRIBE Member

It's actually kinda funny... I was joking in the morning about how he should be the "reception dog" or our mascot or something...

That dog and I have bonded, in a special kind of "fuck you" way that only the little guy can understand. He knew what he was doin', trust me.

:)

10. man_slut

man_slut TRIBE Member

Did they design the U of T library (designed to look like a turkey) or that U of T Dorm that has the letter O hanging off the side? :D

11. Booty Bits

Booty Bits TRIBE Member

its not a turkey, its a peacock.

12. Spinsah

Spinsah TRIBE Member

you're a turkey