1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

(2) CDJ 100s (fs) $400

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by jamenjay, Mar 23, 2010.

1. jamenjay

jamenjay TRIBE Member

I have 2 cdj 100s in mint shape all effects work great including master tempo and the flange.

im selling because i want to upgrade my 800 mk2s to 1000s so i need some more loot :)

thanks,

Jay

2. skuntbehavior

skuntbehavior TRIBE Member

make and model #'s?

3. Spinsah

Spinsah TRIBE Member

I am going to go out on a limb here and assume the model number is the 100s. And since Pioneer is the only company I know of that has used that model number for a CDJ, I am going to assume that the make is, in fact, Pioneer.

4. skuntbehavior

skuntbehavior TRIBE Member

Yeah, I was going to assume too, but I know that someone else will want to know for sure.
    Detailed posts are key!
    ;)

5. Spinsah

Spinsah TRIBE Member

Your behaviour in this thread has been downright unskunty, skuntbehavior. Though, I wonder why you chose to ignore our Queen's English and omit the "u" from your username.

Are you not a loyalist?

6. DJ Chris Ryan

DJ Chris Ryan TRIBE Member

LOL...if you really have to ask the make and model of a "cdj 100s" you probably should not even get into dj'ing :p

7. Aaron Bradley

Aaron Bradley TRIBE Promoter

although I do understand how this is pretty weird how the buyer didn't know what these were from the title, I also think you don't HAVE to know the brands and such...

are these still available?