• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

2 am on a Friday night....

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
Well Happy fuking saint irsh day everyoone!! The city seemed to be a big piss-up tonight

Just stumbeled in. ended up going for sushi drinking sake hanging with some friend dran more smoke lots, talked about the old rave days, got a leasson on how disco balls are made up of netrons and shit, nuculear energy and nusculear boobs were discussed....

We wer etalkmg about going to filwhores but did not, well he better note .. anyon slsed drunk and on here right now?technics1200

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
just also just stumbled in...had cock been in the thread title the view count would have been through thre roof...hlaf drunk at the moment but the night is till young

kaniz

TRIBE Member
I'm visiting my parents
I'm used to smoking weed every night before going to bed
triyng to sleep with no weed is proving to be hard
Finnaly fell asleep, then had a fucked up dream that woke me up leaving me gasping for breath psdu-night terror type thing
Now I cant sleep again

I wish I had weed

kaniz

TRIBE Member
The thing that sucks is also - my mom smokes weed to help her sleep and other medical reasons (Fibromyalgia,arthritis pain, etc) and some of her other meds keep her up, but pot knocks her out.

I'd go ask her for a puff, but I think she'd kick my ass for my 'recreational use' of it, lol.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

keztronic

TRIBE Member
i fucking hate those weedless dream nights
for such a supposedly non-addictive drug its pretty scary when you stop for a day