• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

1992 sentra for sale, $600

shortbus

TRIBE Member
so im getting a new toyota yaris -and i want to sell my sentra

CHEAP.

1992 nissan sentra, certified, E tested.
new brake line, fuel line, front wheel barrings, alternator and brakes.

only problem is the gas tank has a seam leak so the tank needs to be replaced or fixed.

its a great car.

p.m me with questions.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

salad

TRIBE Member
I know nothing about used cars, but I am surprised that a car can be "certified" even though the gas tank has a leak.

Although that does seem like a low price, so I am sure someone will be interested in it.

octo

TRIBE Member
i can vouch for the sentra.

i used to drive a 91 two door stick shift. with a front strut tower brace the car is tight. it took a beating from me until my tickets caught up to me. my bro drives it now. still going strong 300K+

shortbus

TRIBE Member
salad:
the e test and safety was done before the tank developed the leak.
seam leaks and tank leaks are easily fixed.
scrap yard is the best bet, then get the tank sealed and proofed and guaranteed by like canadian tire or something.

lucky for me my ex was a super car guy and fixed up the sentra to be in the best of the best condition.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
octo said:
i can vouch for the sentra.

i used to drive a 91 two door stick shift. with a front strut tower brace the car is tight. it took a beating from me until my tickets caught up to me. my bro drives it now. still going strong 300K+

I had a 91 Sentra too! Great cars, mine was still going at 250,000!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
shhhhhhhhh!
be quiet.
that is NEVER a selling point.
it used to be, but then we thought about it. and now it definitely isn't.