• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

1958 appliances 4 sale

g0nz0

TRIBE Member
i am looking to get rid of some old school appliances. These are the originals from the house i just bought. made in 1958 by General Motors. They are a teal coulour (greeny-blue) and work perfectly. I have no idea what they are worth and thus will sell them for 'almost' anything. If anyone is helpfull enough to find out where i can acurattly price them, i would be ever so grateful. I threw out the dish washer, but the wall-mounted oven and side-by-side fridge work and look perfect(minus the ugly colour). These would be great for any colour blined person, or some one that like really tack shit.

thanks to all,

matt

p.s. i will try and hook up some pictures as soon as i unpack the camera and computer.

swenard

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by g0nz0
i am looking to get rid of some old school appliances. These are the originals from the house i just bought. made in 1958 by General Motors. They are a teal coulour (greeny-blue) and work perfectly. I have no idea what they are worth and thus will sell them for 'almost' anything. If anyone is helpfull enough to find out where i can acurattly price them, i would be ever so grateful. I threw out the dish washer, but the wall-mounted oven and side-by-side fridge work and look perfect(minus the ugly colour). These would be great for any colour blined person, or some one that like really tack shit.

thanks to all,

matt

p.s. i will try and hook up some pictures as soon as i unpack the camera and computer.

I think you mean general electric

fuzzy

TRIBE Member
Don't sell them
They are priceless
you will never be able to get that kind of quality ever again!

Richard

g0nz0

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: 1958 appliances 4 sale

Originally posted by swenard

I think you mean general electric

na dude 100% GM
these things are ancient, back when GM (general Motors) made appliances...i will dig out the camera and take a picture....

cheers,

matt

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders